APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

8 hours ago, luckyluuk23 said:

Back on track with a new account, pretty special build so low xp rates.

Might share some proggies soon.

Still lovin' it!

Glad to hear you are enjoying the script! Always keen to see proggies :)

Apa

9 hours ago, Zalux said:

Hey Apa, love the script and have been using it for ages - only issue is on the weekends when most spots are full on most worlds, is there any plans to add the "secret" cave in the Depths of Despair quest? with a 4 crab spot

Support for the cave is high on my priority list for the script, but I am not sure on an ETA as of yet - it's quite a big job so I am going to probably have to set aside a whole weekend to fully implement and test it.

Apa

9 hours ago, Heist said:

how long do you recommend running the bot for per day?

This varies on what your aims are and how precious your account is to you, but i'd recommend giving this thread a read - it has some good advice :)

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

Apa

13 hours ago, Fabiolous88 said:

Got temporarily banned 3 weeks ago for using this script, from a moderator comment. Should I stop using it or can I still use it a couple of hours a day carefully? 

Oh no! that's annoying...

I'd say the answer to this question really depends on how much you value the account. The next ban you get will probably be permanent, so it's up to you to decide whether or not to take the risk. If a ban on the account would result in a big loss for you, i'd recommend against botting it in future. With that said, if you're extra careful, you can probably get away with a bit more botting...

Apa

I have been using this script like a year ago and easily botted maxed zerkers without bans

Now, however, I am getting very early bans. Did the ban rates on sand crabs really rise that much? Anyone else noticed this?

Also @Apaec, is it possible to set this bot in Crabclaw Caves instead?

Edited by Noob2Bot

2 hours ago, Noob2Bot said:

I have been using this script like a year ago and easily botted maxed zerkers without bans

Now, however, I am getting very early bans. Did the ban rates on sand crabs really rise that much? Anyone else noticed this?

Also @Apaec, is it possible to set this bot in Crabclaw Caves instead?

Thanks for the suggestion - I've got the cave on my to-do list, but it is quite a significant job so I am waiting until I can dedicate a weekend to the task. As for bans, I don't think much has changed over a year or so. For the last 4 years botting has definitely become harder, but if you are careful it is certainly still possible. 

14 hours ago, asauced2 said:

When using the bots random delay before refreshing the bot will log out within a few seconds after combat stops if it hasn't had a mouse or screen movement in the past 5 minutes then immediately log back in. I believe this will increase the ban rate by a lot. I do not feel safe anymore using this bot.

Hey,

This is a game mechanic, your account gets logged out from inactivity if you do not interact with the game in a certain time window. To prevent this, you can increase the frequency of the random mouse & camera movements using the slider on the startup GUI. This will mean the script moves the mouse/camera more frequently, so this logout time threshold will not be reached. You can still use the random delay before refreshing in conjunction with this :)

Best

Apa

purchased this bot about 2-3 days ago. woke up this morning at 5am and was logged out. checked to see what was going on and I got banned for 2 days. no big deal, glad its only 2 days. botted from 55-66 str in about 2 days. was doing 4 hour sessions with 120 mins breaks with randomized breaks checked. then yesterday botted from 63-70 range or something like that. so good progress but maybe just wasn't taking enough breaks. BE AWARE guys, good script but they are on top of things lol.  HOPEFULLY my stats aren't reset. has any had their stats reset back after a 2 day?

banned.jpg

Edited by Deputy dirty

1 hour ago, Deputy dirty said:

purchased this bot about 2-3 days ago. woke up this morning at 5am and was logged out. checked to see what was going on and I got banned for 2 days. no big deal, glad its only 2 days. botted from 55-66 str in about 2 days. was doing 3 1/2 hour sessions with 120 mins breaks. then yesterday botted from 63-70 range or something like that. so good progress but maybe just wasn't taking enough breaks. BE AWARE guys, good script but they are on top of things lol.  HOPEFULLY my stats aren't reset. has any had their stats reset back after a 2 day?

banned.jpg

Sorry to hear this, sound quite unfortunate. I'd say those times are quite brave, I'd personally use slightly shorter and less frequent sessions. Nonetheless, luckily you only got a 2 day ban - don't worry, your stats won't be rolled back. I'd take extra care when botting further on this account though, as the next ban you receive will probably be permanent.

Best

Apa