APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

3 hours ago, Solitude said:

Is there any reason why the bot wont start?

Edit: For some context, i am trying to use a low level range account with 34 range bone crossbow and bolts. I am requesting for the bot to use 20 trouts and i have selected a spot. It will not start.

Hey,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting the script up and running. Please could you open the console logger (via the settings gear at the top right of the OSBot client), and then try starting the script? The script will immediately stop if there is a configuration issue or if it is otherwise unable to continue, and the reason for stopping is always displayed in the console logger, so this should hopefully help you determine the issue.

If I was to hazard a guess at what might be the problem, perhaps you have enabled ammo looting without the game configuration for auto-equip being set? If this is the case, it should display a warning message when you start the script; this warning should direct you to speak to the lumbridge guide to enable this feature.

Please keep me updated with how you get on :)

Apa

8 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting the script up and running. Please could you open the console logger (via the settings gear at the top right of the OSBot client), and then try starting the script? The script will immediately stop if there is a configuration issue or if it is otherwise unable to continue, and the reason for stopping is always displayed in the console logger, so this should hopefully help you determine the issue.

If I was to hazard a guess at what might be the problem, perhaps you have enabled ammo looting without the game configuration for auto-equip being set? If this is the case, it should display a warning message when you start the script; this warning should direct you to speak to the lumbridge guide to enable this feature.

Please keep me updated with how you get on :)

Apa

After setting the Bolts to auto equip it worked. For some reason the error message never came up last night when i was trying to get it to work. Thanks for the quick reply.

1 hour ago, Solitude said:

After setting the Bolts to auto equip it worked. For some reason the error message never came up last night when i was trying to get it to work. Thanks for the quick reply.

There have recently been a few issues with error message windows not showing correctly on OSBot processes. My understanding was that these were patched in a recent client build, but perhaps not.

I'm glad you got the script working; please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions or issues :)

Aoa

Good script so far!

# My spot was crashed at the exact same moment i lost aggro, the bot hopped worlds and upon arriving, it was trying to go to the crab tile before resetting the aggro and i think it might of bugged because for 30 seconds it was clicking back and forth between 2 adjacent tiles, after that, the bot went to reset the aggro and everything went back to normal.

The behaviour during these 30 seconds was very bot-like with intensive clicking on the same 2 tiles...easy to catch on..

I think it's something worth looking into...

Awaiting your reply.

Cheers

Edited by Fuck you Jagex

14 hours ago, Fuck you Jagex said:

Good script so far!

# My spot was crashed at the exact same moment i lost aggro, the bot hopped worlds and upon arriving, it was trying to go to the crab tile before resetting the aggro and i think it might of bugged because for 30 seconds it was clicking back and forth between 2 adjacent tiles, after that, the bot went to reset the aggro and everything went back to normal.

The behaviour during these 30 seconds was very bot-like with intensive clicking on the same 2 tiles...easy to catch on..

I think it's something worth looking into...

Awaiting your reply.

Cheers

Hmm, that's very odd behaviour, and not something i've experienced before. I can't think why the script would alternate between tiles, but i'll have a look at the code. Hopefully it was an isolated incident, but if it happens again, please let me know.

Best,

Apa

It also happened the first time I ran the script, I did not choose a spot so the script automatically chose one east from the bank and it was doing the same..

It was clicking on the correct spot to afk and the tile right next to it.. Alternating between the two tiles.. Walking back and forth, I saw this and had to manually stop and reboot. 

The latter occurred after being crashed and losing aggro from monsters and hopping worlds.. Might of caused something...  

(using injection BTW not sure if matters) 

Been running it last night and everything was smooth. Enjoying the script so far. 

Cheers! 

Edit: would be lovely if you could implement divine potions in the future 👌👌

Edited by Fuck you Jagex

33 minutes ago, Fuck you Jagex said:

It also happened the first time I ran the script, I did not choose a spot so the script automatically chose one east from the bank and it was doing the same..

It was clicking on the correct spot to afk and the tile right next to it.. Alternating between the two tiles.. Walking back and forth, I saw this and had to manually stop and reboot. 

The latter occurred after being crashed and losing aggro from monsters and hopping worlds.. Might of caused something...  

(using injection BTW not sure if matters) 

Been running it last night and everything was smooth. Enjoying the script so far. 

Cheers! 

Edit: would be lovely if you could implement divine potions in the future 👌👌

Perhaps some walking code has been updated in a recent client build - this certainly never used to happen. Shouldn't be related to aggro and hopping, as those are independent events in the code. As for Divine potions, thanks for letting me know about these - I was unaware they existed! I've added them to my to-do list, but it will require quite a bit of testing to fully implement them as it seems they behave differently from normal potions.

Cheers

Apa