APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

When choosing the spawn location before starting the script, there is a spawn of 3 directly south of the mine, but in the bot map it says its a "2" spawn, and when chosen, it will place itself in a tile where it can only be attacked by 2, thus, leaving 1 of the crabs undisturbed

Could you be so kind to correct it ?

Thanks!

17 hours ago, Fuck you Jagex said:

When choosing the spawn location before starting the script, there is a spawn of 3 directly south of the mine, but in the bot map it says its a "2" spawn, and when chosen, it will place itself in a tile where it can only be attacked by 2, thus, leaving 1 of the crabs undisturbed

Could you be so kind to correct it ?

Thanks!

That's odd- perhaps they added a new sand crab spawn in a recent game update?

Please could you let me know which position this is so I can update the script accordingly :)

-Apa

Suggestions:

-Make the refreshing event more random ( take different paths when refreshing); i noticed that the bot was taking the EXACT same path to refresh the crabs EACH TIME, stopping at the exact same trees and coming back to the crabs each time; I have video proof if needed.   (For the spot i was using at that time)

- Add double spot  ? Would be good if the bot could alternate between nearby spots if they are empty ( preventing less logging in and out of worlds) - If spot 1 is taken, try spot 2 , if both taken, switch worlds ? something like that :)

- Spot switching ? after X amount of time switch to another spot and play it for Y Time etc ? (Seems more human like imo)

- Make potion drinking more random ( different time and level intervals; and sometimes skip drinking for an interval of time ! E.g let your boosted level go back to normal and then drink!   )

--- I think these suggestions would be interesting and take away from the bot-aspect of the script.

Looking forward to see future developments.

Cheers

Edited by Fuck you Jagex

Thanks for these suggestions :) I've been quite swamped with other work at the moment (haven't even had the opportunity to patch and test the 3-spawn location issue) so these suggestions would definitely have to take the back-burner for the moment. The exact co-ordinates clicked when refreshing will always be different (this is dependent on camera angle, network latency fluctuations, ram, etc), so I wouldn't worry too much about that as a cause for concern. Double (or even n-spot) configuration is a good idea, but would be a lot of work to implement, and would require changes to core areas of the script so an entire fresh testing period would be required which is quite a big investment. I've made note of this idea though, I can try and tackle it when I have capacity. A similar story for spot switching. As for potion drinking, the value is already randomised! The next value at which the script will drink is displayed in brackets on the paint. This value is randomly generated when the script sips a potion :)

Best

Apa

11 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Thanks for these suggestions :) I've been quite swamped with other work at the moment (haven't even had the opportunity to patch and test the 3-spawn location issue) so these suggestions would definitely have to take the back-burner for the moment. The exact co-ordinates clicked when refreshing will always be different (this is dependent on camera angle, network latency fluctuations, ram, etc), so I wouldn't worry too much about that as a cause for concern. Double (or even n-spot) configuration is a good idea, but would be a lot of work to implement, and would require changes to core areas of the script so an entire fresh testing period would be required which is quite a big investment. I've made note of this idea though, I can try and tackle it when I have capacity. A similar story for spot switching. As for potion drinking, the value is already randomised! The next value at which the script will drink is displayed in brackets on the paint. This value is randomly generated when the script sips a potion :)

Best

Apa

Good to know!

On the refreshing, do you mean the coordinates when the bot clicks on the minimap ? Because, it will end up in the same spot, in my case the bot would run north and end up in the exact same spot, and when clicking south it would  stop and turn a corner on the exact same bush each time! I have it recorded i think it would be easier to understand i might not be explaining my self correctly!

Edited by Fuck you Jagex

57 minutes ago, Fuck you Jagex said:

Good to know!

On the refreshing, do you mean the coordinates when the bot clicks on the minimap ? Because, it will end up in the same spot, in my case the bot would run north and end up in the exact same spot, and when clicking south it would  stop and turn a corner on the exact same bush each time! I have it recorded i think it would be easier to understand i might not be explaining my self correctly!

Sorry, I should have been a bit more clear - I was referring to the screen space co-ordinates (i.e pixel) that is clicked. To navigate with the minimap, the bot takes the next tile in the path (world co-ordinates), translates the game map co-ordinates to minimap co-ordinates, and then minimap co-ordinates to screen space co-ordinates (to account for minimap rotation etc). The translation between game and minimap co-ordinates will be consistent, but the translation between minimap and screenspace will vary depending on camera angle. Also, the exact next tile clicked should vary as well (typically with network latency fluctuations, sometimes with camera angle), so this provides sufficient variation that repeated pixel clicks will occur with extremely low probability. We know that Jagex record click locations, so this is an important variable to stir.

Pausing by bushes multiple times probably isn't the biggest cause for concern, this behaviour wouldn't come across as unusual to legitimate players, however I can understand why you might see it as an issue. Perhaps there is something I can change with the walking configuration to streamline this - i've made a note of it :)

Apa

13 hours ago, Apaec said:

Sorry, I should have been a bit more clear - I was referring to the screen space co-ordinates (i.e pixel) that is clicked. To navigate with the minimap, the bot takes the next tile in the path (world co-ordinates), translates the game map co-ordinates to minimap co-ordinates, and then minimap co-ordinates to screen space co-ordinates (to account for minimap rotation etc). The translation between game and minimap co-ordinates will be consistent, but the translation between minimap and screenspace will vary depending on camera angle. Also, the exact next tile clicked should vary as well (typically with network latency fluctuations, sometimes with camera angle), so this provides sufficient variation that repeated pixel clicks will occur with extremely low probability. We know that Jagex record click locations, so this is an important variable to stir.

Pausing by bushes multiple times probably isn't the biggest cause for concern, this behaviour wouldn't come across as unusual to legitimate players, however I can understand why you might see it as an issue. Perhaps there is something I can change with the walking configuration to streamline this - i've made a note of it :)

Apa

Thanks for explaining!

All the best

4 hours ago, moodylalli said:

flawaless.png

fantastic script.... so simple and reliable.  will only be purchasing apa scripts if they are available for what i need

Woah - that's an impressive exp rate!

Thanks for sharing, and glad you're liking the script :) Let me know if you ever run into any issues.

-Apa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Would it please be possible to remove/toggle the "go to range tutor to turn on auto collect arrows" when using retrieve ammo?

I'd expect the code to just leave the ammo in the inventory, in the case that the range tutor option hasn't been enabled.

This is not possible in twisted league and is unnecessarily restrictive.

Best wishes,

Edited by wata