Errors out of know where

Malii

I have no idea what I did because I'm super new to scripting, but my script was working fine about five minutes ago, I changed one thing went to go test it again and I got this: https://gyazo.com/cf411f7363b2709605a1d70efaabbce0

I ctrl + z it and its still fucked up. No matter what I've tried nothing is going back to how it was. Also before this happened my import org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProviderand import org.osbot.rs07.utility.ConditionalSleepwere working now they are grayed out and say Unused import statement. 

I've also tried reloading a save, but I save frequently so I saved this stupid mess by accident. 

I just don't understand?

I have no idea what I did because I'm super new to scripting, but my script was working fine about five minutes ago, I changed one thing went to go test it again and I got this: https://gyazo.com/cf411f7363b2709605a1d70efaabbce0

I ctrl + z it and its still fucked up. No matter what I've tried nothing is going back to how it was. Also before this happened my import org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProviderand import org.osbot.rs07.utility.ConditionalSleepwere working now they are grayed out and say Unused import statement. 

I've also tried reloading a save, but I save frequently so I saved this stupid mess by accident. 

I just don't understand?

If u want help add my skype : progamerz.rs or send me source pm.

• Like 1

I can't quote any of you because the forums are shit on mobile but I am using semicolons every spot that needs one has one along with ( )

Like I script was running I went to try and add a line of code, exported to test and it came up with all those errors. I'll add some of you on skype tonight.

Currently at work. Thanks everyone.

Jesus Christ. It's not like it tells you what the error is or anything.

No shit that's the issue the errors shouldn't exist because all the line of code that should have ; and () have them. I exported the script tested it in the osbot client went back into the script to change how it banked and went to go export again and I got all those errors.

No shit that's the issue the errors shouldn't exist because all the line of code that should have ; and () have them. I exported the script tested it in the osbot client went back into the script to change how it banked and went to go export again and I got all those errors.

The only reason you will get that errors is because your syntax is incorrect. Doesn't necessarily mean you are missing a ; or have incorrect (). It just means your syntax is fucked

Learn Java pls baws

Edited by Explv