Hello :D

Gellie

Hey, guys I'm new to the osbot community if that wasn't obvious by my join date. I have been playing RS for about 8 years now and I'm a huge fan of OSRS. I'm a skiller at heart but RS3 isn't for me. I have never been apart of a botting website before mainly because I don't actually use bots. You're probably asking yourself "then why did you join angelica?"  That's because my roommate is actually an old member of this site and mentioned that if I wanted a pretty enjoyable experience this was a good site for it.

I have some experience with selling gold, so I plan on using the market in the future for that aspect, which I'm pretty excited for. I'll be posting as much as I can (obviously with a relevance to the respective topic I am posting on) to get my post count up. I know I just joined but I have already set a goal for myself and that is to be a respected member of this community with a lot of feedback.

One of my other goals is to get a fancy colored name. Hopefully a pink one. I'm not sure how I would go about that but anyways I am happy to be here!

Hey, guys I'm new to the osbot community if that wasn't obvious by my join date. I have been playing RS for about 8 years now and I'm a huge fan of OSRS. I'm a skiller at heart but RS3 isn't for me. I have never been apart of a botting website before mainly because I don't actually use bots. You're probably asking yourself "then why did you join angelica?"  That's because my roommate is actually an old member of this site and mentioned that if I wanted a pretty enjoyable experience this was a good site for it.

I have some experience with selling gold, so I plan on using the market in the future for that aspect, which I'm pretty excited for. I'll be posting as much as I can (obviously with a relevance to the respective topic I am posting on) to get my post count up. I know I just joined but I have already set a goal for myself and that is to be a respected member of this community with a lot of feedback.

One of my other goals is to get a fancy colored name. Hopefully a pink one. I'm not sure how I would go about that but anyways I am happy to be here!

Welcome Angelica!

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

I hope you have a great time :)

Khaleesi

why was he banned and now unbanned ?

emote32342.png

welcome

Such a tease emote3.png

*she.

And because I have the same exact ip address as my roommate. Khaleesi Thought we were the same person, and to prove we were not I sent pictures as evidence that we are two different people :P

I got welcomed to this community with a ban >.> VSuShjF.gif

• Like 1

Because in 99% of the cases it was rightfully, but in this case it was not wink.png

check ur skype :doge:

*she.

And because I have the same exact ip address as my roommate. Khaleesi Thought we were the same person, and to prove we were not I sent pictures as evidence that we are two different people tongue.png

I got welcomed to this community with a ban >.> VSuShjF.gif

Welcome!

giphy.gif