Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Still getting stock in bank @ Draynor master farmer i got 6 account doing that and all getting stuck after 2-3 times banking ( watched them i need to get them out of bank turn camera and after that it work for another 2-3  saying this in logno success wtf, ?? 394

0.25 to [x=3093, y=3245, z=0] and near: [x=3093, y=3245, z=0]
unsuccess to [x=3093, y=3245, z=0]
path size is 0 rip
path size is 0 rip
path size is 0 rip
unsuccess to [x=3093, y=3245, z=0] *** sorry that the correcte one
no success wtf, ?? 394 look like it doesnt detect master farmer ( which doesnt die lol ) biggrin.png hope it can help you figure out maybe you can add something he  get out bank and detect it ^^
Edited by Biip

For master farmer, use simple mode it will work better biggrin.png

006810933d5f69bcfc04163b50d34f01.gif

here is the bot going out of the bank, did the bot stop doing that ^?

As for trial, refresh scripts wink.png

As for blackjacking it still hasn't been added unfortunately, but don't worry I will make sure to be the first scripter to have blackjacking , it will be here within 3 updates MAX

@gtele make sure to hide the npc attack option, otherwise state which option you used

Edited by Czar

Alright no problem, I am going to have a failsafe for leaving the ardy city (guarded zone), it will go back inside if it ever leaves

I will also make it so it ignores npcs that are not in a guarded zone, so it will not even attempt to pickpocket an npc in a dangerous zone (ardougne only) let me know if there are any other places you guys would like added smile.png

Edited by Czar

Alright no problem, I am going to have a failsafe for leaving the ardy city (guarded zone), it will go back inside if it ever leaves

I will also make it so it ignores npcs that are not in a guarded zone, so it will not even attempt to pickpocket an npc in a dangerous zone (ardougne only) let me know if there are any other places you guys would like added smile.png

OUTSTANDING IDEA!!!

For those who have Falador as respawn point can you make a guard thiever method that goes back after death?

Suicide training:P

p.s.:

http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore_oldschool_deadman/hiscorepersonal.ws?user1=dropintime

this guy was killed @ ardougne #2 thieving must have been epic loot

Edited by gearing
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO