Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Great script for anyone that is reading this, i have made over 8 mill on 3 accounts on dead man mode over 1 week. No bans with botting up to 16 hours in a day just if you plan on doing nature rune chest's make sure your bots have a high hp level, i just used the account starter script on osbot which is free that just continuously kills chickens, the higher the hp the better as people will suicide to kill your bots so also make sure you have a full inventory of food as the script eats food if your hp goes down below a certain amount. Highly recommend scripthappy.png smile.png

So you are using nature runes@ dead man for this? and no ban in 1 week?

hello czar, getting a bit annoyed here.

Got banned by your fisher on fresh acc, you say you will give a bond. never got it and never responds to my pm's.

Then you have a deal, buy 2 scripts get 1 free.

Already bought 3 scripts of you, czar range guild, perfect fisher, perfect magic(wich i love).

Asked if i can get the perfect thiever for free, got a respond, but not the thiever.

I know you are busy with everything, but a responds would be nice... been waiting for ages now.

• Like 1

Is it supposed to be right click pickpocketing like 4 times inhumanely fast before it actually pickpockets once? Also, on warrior women it kept attacking them but it doesn't seem to be attacking farmers. 

edit: I mean it works fine on farmers right now its just moving the pointer and clicking ridiculously fast and repeatedly for no reason so its scaring me a bit :o

Edited by Depetrify
  • Like 1

I didn't find out the way they died sorry :( i think a pker killed 3 of them becaouse they had nothing in bank and one had something in bank so might got bugged and killed by a guard or so. Btw 4 accounts getting 1.1m+ xp per hour atm ;) almost got 2 more at 99 :D great script, and please fix this minor ladder bug at ardy bank :D would be great @Czar

• Like 1

If you want to avoid misclicking attack on pickpocketing, do this:

399499dfabebfdb28902b1e95f6d405e.gif

As for the ladder bug, I have just posted another fix, it should know how to get back now smile.png (version 0.49)

I got hidden everything from beginning i started to bot on dmm czar ;P here is a nice proggy for u to the script section: (just download it, i might delete it from shareX accidently ;p)

http://i.imgur.com/HmtirIE.png

HmtirIE.png

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO