Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

I can easily add checking for combat, but if you hide the npc attack option, you will never get in combat tongue.png So try that and let me know how the bot goes XD

As for pathfinding bug, just posted a fix, should be live in version 0.48 along with some nice extra options which were suggested by another user above biggrin.png

edit: w00000000t the new version works much better biggrin.png all banking issues have been resolved now, and there is no way it can ever fail now, because even if something goes wrong (with walking) then I have made a backup system which uses the default OSBot local walker to handle the job biggrin.png so there are 2 walking systems in place now smile.png for version 0.48

Wow, you're awesome! wub.png  Thank you! biggrin.png

Simple mode is geared toward npcs which are not trapped or anything, e.g. master farmers, falador guards, etc.

As for deadman, if you are worried about dying, go to the rellekka one since I assume it is less populated biggrin.png

I was asking about rogues chest in 53 wildy, is this working fully as the rogues seem to be very dangerous especially when there are so many of them. Does it run flawlessly in dmm?

• Like 1

hey czar can u make it so they dont leave ardy.. people are luring the knights to the edge to the wall and kill the bots with freeze cast

Yeah this is a big problem, seen it happening just not had it done to myself yet. The thing is they can farcast from outside the wall if your in it so best just to go for another knight and not one near the wall.

• Like 1

man, czar im about to lose my shit, had 10000 nature runes on me left 3 bots overnight 2 of them somehow misssclicked and attacked another player, i can tell because you lose 10% exp if you die with skull in safe zone. Those nats are worth well over 2.5mill please fix this problem

This is your fault, you should toggle in the settings to hide the option to attack players

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO