Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Can we have a save position feature? Where i can save the position of where i stand, and it will pickpocket a mob that is the closest to that position?

People usually lock knights inside houses in ardougne, and i would rather have the bot go inside the house than mindlessly running around outside pickpocketing.

And could we get a money/h gui aswell? :3

Edited by Slykz

Can we have a save position feature? Where i can save the position of where i stand, and it will pickpocket a mob that is the closest to that position?

People usually lock knights inside houses in ardougne, and i would rather have the bot go inside the house than mindlessly running around outside pickpocketing.

And could we get a money/h gui aswell? :3

That position feature is actually a good idea, what would happen if there are no knights near that position though? Should I make it just find another one or.. ?

As for the money/hr, yes I will add that ASAP :D

Could probably just make it something like this:

If knight = 10 tiles radius around (x,y) - pick pocket

else if knight = 0, check coordinates 2 ( if you have the option to save several coordinates)

else - Find nearest knight

If you just implement the coordinates urself, you can just make it check every coordinates until it finds one. and just set 

if no knights is close to coordinates

Edited by Slykz

Could probably just make it something like this:

If knight = 10 tiles radius around (x,y) - pick pocket

else if knight = 0, check coordinates 2 ( if you have the option to save several coordinates)

Well I can make it support multiple positions, so you just walk up to each position, click save, and it will just cycle through all the positions, how is that?

And worst case scenario, it will just locate the nearest knight

Another idea is to implement a feature where the bot will AFK for 30 seconds if the knight teleports, which he does if he gets stuck. People usually lure the knights back in, so if the bot AFK's for 30 seconds when the teleports happen, the knight will be back inside the house after 30 sec.

This timer could also be adjusted by the user.

Edited by Slykz

I can easily add that, but I am just afraid of the reliability, since I have to account for the worst case scenario each time, and if there aren't players to lure the npc then the bot will just be confused, unless I add a timeout after 30 seconds, then it will just continue normally. Anyway, more updates are coming up, these features will be in version ~0.48 of the bot :D

I can easily add that, but I am just afraid of the reliability, since I have to account for the worst case scenario each time, and if there aren't players to lure the npc then the bot will just be confused, unless I add a timeout after 30 seconds, then it will just continue normally. Anyway, more updates are coming up, these features will be in version ~0.48 of the bot biggrin.png

Hmm.. What about a random afk timer between 20-40 seconds after the mob teleports, and if no knights are within x yards of you ( or the coordinates that the bot selected) at that point, it will return to the state where it checks the different houses for knights?

So what this does is:

Bot wont instantly follow the knight or run to another one which seems botlike when knight teleports.

fool proof. Bot goes back to standard coordinates house checking if no knights are present.

In the end, a timeout after teleport is needed, as it seems weird when you instantly run out and teleport another knight when yours teleport.

Edited by Slykz
  • Like 1

Script dends to be outdated for 2-3 days straight after update. Please add closing doors and locking on one mob if 2 are in close proximity cuz it goes from one to another all the time. Also adding small brakes from clicking would be great, Xp rate are just too perfect. Plus script keeps getting stuck on baker stall near baker.

Edited by helsto
  • Like 1

Hmm.. What about a random afk timer between 20-40 seconds after the mob teleports, and if no knights are within x yards of you ( or the coordinates that the bot selected) at that point, it will return to the state where it checks the different houses for knights?

So what this does is:

Bot wont instantly follow the knight or run to another one which seems botlike when knight teleports.

fool proof. Bot goes back to standard coordinates house checking if no knights are present.

In the end, a timeout after teleport is needed, as it seems weird when you instantly run out and teleport another knight when yours teleport.

I will add a delay when the npc has been detected for teleporting, (using the system from my fishing bot, which waits for a while when the current fishing spot is gone)

can i have the thieving one please

done, refresh scripts and enjoy :D

Script dends to be outdated for 2-3 days straight after update. Please add closing doors and locking on one mob if 2 are in close proximity cuz it goes from one to another all the time. Also adding small brakes from clicking would be great, Xp rate are just too perfect.

yep, there are many updates for thieving - it is a human-only skill, thats why there aren't many bots for thieving anywhere :P this latest update has a nice walking change, to avoid getting stuck between ardy knights etc. I can easily add closing doors after entering a room, but this leaves the bot vulnerable to bot-trappers, they can do more harm than good, and may lead to account bans, if a user comes and keeps closing the door all the time etc.

Czar somethings going wrong. After using your script on the two accounts which I discussed about to you on skype and you gave me a bond in compensation, I made a new account, got a new ip, deleted random.dat and jagexcache. Account wasn't even 2 days old and permed today.

You rangeguild bot was also running on a separate ip and got hit with a perm too.

• Like 1

Czar somethings going wrong. After using your script on the two accounts which I discussed about to you on skype and you gave me a bond in compensation, I made a new account, got a new ip, deleted random.dat and jagexcache. Account wasn't even 2 days old and permed today.

You rangeguild bot was also running on a separate ip and got hit with a perm too.

deadman or osrs?

• Like 1

@protowill thanks for the console error log, that actually helps me with the next update, one more update sorry guys, I know the bank issue has been here for 2 versions or so, but I know what is the cause now, thanks ! :D Version 0.49 will be much better

There was a huge ban wave today, most bots which were online got immediately banned unfortunately :(

But don't worry, usually after a ban wave, jagex doesn't check for bans for a whole month :D so start your bots now :D

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO