Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

dropintime is my account XD and can u explain how it happened. they are doing this to many accounts of mine..

Hey sorry for the late reply, They are attacking the knight, bringing him to the edge of town, close enough to where they can cast ice blitz on characters while remaining outside of the safe zone. then you die inside the safe zone and the one attacking the knight waits for your loot to appear. i got hit like this yesterday and watched it happen to get an understanding.

scratch that. account is now banned... only used this script too. wouldnt recommend botting dmm guys..

• Like 1

edit: please don't discourage users just because you got banned.. you need to put effort into botting if you want to avoid bans:

The general rule: 

non-mirror = bot max 12 hours /day
mirror = bot max 18 hours /day

log out when there are livestreams, log out in update days (thursdays), don't login straight after an update, bot from 9-5 uk time (if you are truly paranoid), speak every once in a while to avoid being reported as a bot

and that is how to to not get banned. Botting is against rules though, so there is always a chance of ban

No worries guys, version 0.48 has a lot of nice features added to it including:

- no longer attempts to pickpocket ardy knights which are outside a guarded zone

- no longer stands near a baker if stealing from bakery stall

- SmartZ feature, which knows how to return to any Z-axis location

-- this is for if you accidently go up/down stairs, it will know how to return back to the action area

updates are added automatically, it takes a few hours for updates to be registered after I post them though 

good luck all biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

mine is still showing outdated even after I refresh

I think it was to that guy who asked for a trial. 

And btw script freezes when loses ardy knight from camera, and just afks, does nothing. Just a bug report wink.png script is awsome, getting me 1,15m xp/h will post a proggy soon

EDIT: Ardy knight now dissapeared, bot doesn't move: http://i.imgur.com/LMoWR50.png

EDIT2: Doesn't go into this room: http://i.imgur.com/1VuvQ3M.png

Edited by qverkk
  • Like 1

Suggestion: add an option when thieving bakers stall to drop bread and chocolate slices I don't know if I am the only one but I bot the bakers stall for food to thieve knights and it would be awesome if it would bank just the cakes so I don't also have 1k bread and chocolate slices in the bank. Just my suggestion, curious if anyone else feels the same way.

• Like 2

Version 0.48 is now live, good luck all biggrin.pngbiggrin.png Ardy knights are also improved, and that bug report was for the old version, the new version is much better now :)

As for dropping all except cakes, good suggestion, it will be in the next version, along with a nice new feature which will make the bot steal cakes if the user has no food left biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Version 0.48 is now live, good luck all biggrin.png:D Ardy knights are also improved, and that bug report was for the old version, the new version is much better now smile.png

As for dropping all except cakes, good suggestion, it will be in the next version, along with a nice new feature which will make the bot steal cakes if the user has no food left biggrin.png

hey man im having an error when im trying to steal from the silk stall it keeps just saying "waiting" https://gyazo.com/93...f13f92a2b37be1f

hey man im having an error when im trying to steal from the silk stall it keeps just saying "waiting" https://gyazo.com/93...f13f92a2b37be1f

never mind your new version just fixed that problem thanks for the update!!

• Like 1

A new suggestion: make a fail safe while banking, sometimes the bot walks up the ladder and doesn't climb down biggrin.png i had this over night, 2 bots made 700 cakes and 3 bots made 1300 cakes, the 700 cakes was becaouse the bots went accidently upstairs wink.png could you fix mate?

EDIT: in new version if you are pickpocketing a knight, and then it dissapears and player tries to lure into a hose and close the door, the bot wont open the door and will just look at people thieving ;) ill make a lot of bug reports mate cause i bot alot xd great script!!!

Edited by qverkk
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO