• Ely
    • Gilgad
    • Koy
    • Raflesia
    • Rare
    • Smart
    • SSF (Jordan/Jason)

• Administrator

by what he done for the community, not based on how he acts 24/7. He helped me a lot in the beginning and now just changed for the worse. He couldn't move on past his differences or he'd still be a super mod.

@Smart based on his community skills and attitude 24/7 always a pleasure to work with.

@Gilgad a good guy, and a friend. Can't wait until he returns

• Like 3

Where is @Peter?

And yes he is ex-staff. Legit staff, not cba.

He was a dick when he left and also was admin at other sites or something when he wasn't suppose to be

I love @Smart and @Raflesia a great deal, and everyone knows and I are bestfriends IRL. However, I voted for @Ely because she was so fun and I only was able to spend a short amount of time with her - but it was fun. I miss her! 

He was a dick when he left and also was admin at other sites or something when he wasn't suppose to be

I love @Smart and @Raflesia a great deal, and everyone knows and I are bestfriends IRL. However, I voted for @Ely because she was so fun and I only was able to spend a short amount of time with her - but it was fun. I miss her! 

I enabled multiple votes for situations where people can't decide, I just hope people don't just vote for everyone.

I think 3 max should be sufficient.