What free scripts would you like to see on the SDN?

Token

What free scripts would you like to see on the SDN?  

320 members have voted

1. 1. What free scripts would you like to see on the SDN?

Looking at the SDN there is a lack of free scripts for Fletching, Hunter, Thieving, and I would say most if not all the f2p quests should be on there except Dragon Slayer. But just scripts in generally I think we need more Quest scripts and more boss scripts. A Revenant cave script would be a huge addition to the SDN(Premium of course). Some other Premium scripts that would be good is some of the wilderness bosses example being Venenatis.

2 hours ago, Kramnik said:

I would love to see task based combat script so you could task it to get 10 attack, 10 str, 10 def, then 20 attack, 20 str and etc. :) 

I believe there is already one that could do that (A premium one) . But if you add something like do 1-10 chickens then go to cow for 10-20 and so on switching what you fight + location and gear, now we're talking.

Edited by Gunman

This probably isn't a script... but the functionality to better set the botting hours and breaks. For instance, if I know that I'm going to be gone for a day or two but want to leave my bots running, instead of setting it for 4 hours run, 8 hours break, repeat, I can set it to run for X amount of hours in between noon to midnight and break for another X hours. Visa versa as well... start the script in break period. 

• Like 1

• Maldesto unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic
  • Maldesto unpinned this topic