What free scripts would you like to see on the SDN?

Token

What free scripts would you like to see on the SDN?  

320 members have voted

1. 1. What free scripts would you like to see on the SDN?

Blast furnace pumper (gives 12,000 strength xp per hour no hitpoints) usually a group of people doing this on world 319.

Should be one of the easiest scripts to create and would be super low ban rate.

More scripts for ironmen perhaps:

Looting steel plate bodies in wilderness and banking for beginner cash.

buying soda ash and banking from charter ships>creating buckets of sand > molten glass maker / powered orb blower.

• Like 1

• Token unfeatured and featured this topic

A muling script that could cover many of the available scripts on the SDN that don't include muling themselves. I don't see how there isn't at least a paid muler on the SDN since muling is essential for botting. This leaves me to wonder how all the botted stuff on this client is moved, does everyone pretty much have their own private muling system or something? If not a muler we at the very least need a world walker. I can't see one of those being too terribly costly for a free script. 

Edited by arbicrax172

1 hour ago, arbicrax172 said:

A muling script that could cover many of the available scripts on the SDN that don't include muling themselves. I don't see how there isn't at least a paid muler on the SDN since muling is essential for botting. This leaves me to wonder how all the botted stuff on this client is moved, does everyone pretty much have their own private muling system or something? 

The big farms do. Normally the big bot farms have everything privately made.

28 minutes ago, Gunman said:

The big farms do. Normally the big bot farms have everything privately made.

So a fair few of those here buying SDN scripts that don't support muling legit just do it by hand? lmao if that's the case I instantly regret switching to OSBot. 

Edited by arbicrax172

6 minutes ago, arbicrax172 said:

So a fair few of those here buying SDN scripts that don't support muling legit just do it by hand? lmao if that's the case I'll instantly regret switching to OSBot. 

Some probably do, I would just make a muling script for that specific script and then muling everything to my mule. Would also re-launch all the accounts in CLI to even further make my work less.

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Muling sounds like a good idea, there could be many solutions to it - A) the script handles muling proprietorially, B) osbot has some sort of planner to queue scripts together C) Both 

Well here’s an example of a free muler from another client and how it works: you first run the script itself, set some settings like what the slave or mule should trade over upon each collection, and once you’ve finished setting it up, it allows you to then from there run another script on top of it which , when it comes time to mule, it then proceeds to pause, I guess in a similar fashion to how OSB pauses scripts to go on a break. 

• 3 weeks later...