What free scripts would you like to see on the SDN?

Token

What free scripts would you like to see on the SDN?  

320 members have voted

1. 1. What free scripts would you like to see on the SDN?

All Stealth scripts by token I hear hes a good scripter 

Lol nah in all reality I would say some combat minigames like pest control or even a script that progressively fights and upgrades gear. Or even more wicked a script to get skill requirements for the quests required for NMZ :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel more PVM scripts would be ideal as were just getting the same skilling ones but from different people which offer the same, it’s hard but we need new content released and this why i feel @ProjectPact recent release is so great because it opens the doors to new people getting involved for themselves without knowledge of scripting.

if someone made a raid script then you’re in for a lot of money 😂

49 minutes ago, itsmejb4 said:

These suggestions are more important than more scripts if you ask me.

A way to save proxies for certain accounts. When an account is started the proxy is automatically started with it. 

Once an account is selected and the client loads, then give the user a button to push to have the bot login. Presently we either have to start a script and stop it or manually log in. 

Give the user a way to control certain parameters with respect to the reaction times to both the mouse and general reaction time to other things. Like have it wait a second or two to dismiss randoms. It's a dead giveaway that someone is using osbot when a random is instantly dismissed. 

Lastly, @Token  please use your influence to help bring about a way of walking that sometimes uses the game screen. When scripts walk it's ONLY using the minimap. Dead giveaway if you ask me. However, if staff is saving these antiban features for themselves while using  us plebs as easy targets for Jagex...then i understand I guess.

Client suggestions should be posted in the appropriate sub-forum. Token doesn't handle client features.