AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

7 hours ago, AlphaUser said:

Hi, Egale,

It seems you gave me the farming trial :) Could I get the MTA one instead? Thanks!

Sorry about that. Trial granted!

4 hours ago, iskip legs said:

Hey could I trial this please? and does it work on mirror mode?

Sure thing. Trial granted! As for mirror; it should work with 50ms response time although I can't guarantee it.

On 9/24/2019 at 10:09 AM, iskip legs said:

Hey could I trial this please? and does it work on mirror mode?

On 9/24/2019 at 2:57 PM, Eagle Scripts said:

As for mirror; it should work with 50ms response time although I can't guarantee it.

It will run really slow if you don't put the ms to 50. Other than that it works 98% of the time.
Currently the only bugs I have experienced when using this script on only Mirror Mode because I only ran it on Mirror was these 2.

1. The script can get stuck talking to the npc near the entrance of the training area. It does this because the script thinks you don't have the hat when you do but it's equipped. Way to manually fix this is 1 restart the client, I think if you unequip the hat the script will then continue normally. I don't remember if that worked or not.

2. When in the telekinesis room sometimes the script gets stuck in a certain area that I guess it considers a dead spot. Manually moving the script closer to the maze will fix it.

These 2 issues above are the only problem I received. If I get stuck in the dead spot again Eagle I will take a picture of the position with xyz values too. I keep forgetting to do that when I see it happen.

• Like 1

Hey, one issue I found is that while using mirror mode graveyard section, the bot just keeps opening and closing the bank when it needs to obtain more food. It works if you already have food in your inventory when you enter the arena, but when it goes back to the bank it just keeps opening and closing the bank and does nothing.

1 hour ago, iskip legs said:

Hey, one issue I found is that while using mirror mode graveyard section, the bot just keeps opening and closing the bank when it needs to obtain more food. It works if you already have food in your inventory when you enter the arena, but when it goes back to the bank it just keeps opening and closing the bank and does nothing.

Any chance you could get me a recording/GIF?

19 hours ago, Gunman said:

@Eagle Scripts I finally got that picture. And no it's not in dialogue, I checked. Making the bot move West fixes it. Maybe it isn't a dead spot but something else now I actually look at what the Status says.

Hide contents

1627708510_Finallyfoundit.PNG.3bdf7592d1c87cf3d712724e64584105.PNG

Does it only fix it if you move west, or does it work if you move into any general direction?

• Like 1

I will vouch for this script. It is absolutely terrific! I used it on mirror mode for 1 hour on, 1 hour off for about a week (no more than about 3 hours a day) and was able to obtain a master wand on my ironman. Each room is excellent, and works great. Definitely worth the buy!

Graveyard and alchemy on mirror mode look a little bot-like, but nonetheless the script runs flawlessly. I'd say there's a fairly low chance of ban here solely because nobody really does MTA.

Edit: adding a function that allows the bot to eat peaches during the graveyard room would be pretty cool.

Edited by iskip legs
  • Heart 1

4 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Does it only fix it if you move west, or does it work if you move into any general direction?

From what I can remember I only ever moved it West because it was closer to the maze. So I have no idea if it does or not sorry.

EDIT: Just happened again but on a new solve level(1). It got stuck around the exit just like the last one. On this one it only fixed when I got about 8 tiles away from the maze. Moving around anywhere else didn't fix it.

It did it again and I got a picture. Blue is where I can walk and it will NOT fix it's self. Same level as the edit above.

Spoiler

1246645470_FOundanother.PNG.d2e49c0b600822b9fb9d589fa8b866fa.PNG

EDIT 2: This has happened like 3-4 more times idk why it's happening more often now but on every level it behaves the same. You need to walk closer to the maze to fix or leave the room/restart the script. Also not gonna bother taking anymore screen shots.

Edited by Gunman

8 hours ago, Gunman said:

From what I can remember I only ever moved it West because it was closer to the maze. So I have no idea if it does or not sorry.

EDIT: Just happened again but on a new solve level(1). It got stuck around the exit just like the last one. On this one it only fixed when I got about 8 tiles away from the maze. Moving around anywhere else didn't fix it.

It did it again and I got a picture. Blue is where I can walk and it will NOT fix it's self. Same level as the edit above.

Hide contents

1246645470_FOundanother.PNG.d2e49c0b600822b9fb9d589fa8b866fa.PNG

EDIT 2: This has happened like 3-4 more times idk why it's happening more often now but on every level it behaves the same. You need to walk closer to the maze to fix or leave the room/restart the script. Also not gonna bother taking anymore screen shots.

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it. Have you only been using/experiencing this in mirror mode? Is there any chance you would be willing to use injection mode to see if the problem persists on here as well?

• Like 1