AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

1 hour ago, kamrzard said:

I only have one question, once the bot is paid, nothing else is paid, it is only paid once and there is no separate message or something? and how many accounts can be active at the same time from the same bot?

The script has a one-time payment. The amount of bots you can run is dependent on your OSBot subscription.

hey! i purchased this and love it. works wonderfully. 

My feedback - enchantment rooms scuffed. i manually will do that room.

alch room doesnt deposit money (would be a good afk trait)

tele room is perfect! uses the observe thing to make it look more human.

------------------------- edit

graveyard works great, missing cooked karambwans in the coding. it keeps banking depositing inv then rebanks over and over if karambwans are used. (not too worried, but would be a great addition knowing it heals double other food)

Edited by Squat
added another feedback.

36 minutes ago, Squat said:

graveyard works great, missing cooked karambwans in the coding. it keeps banking depositing inv then rebanks over and over if karambwans are used. (not too worried, but would be a great addition knowing it heals double other food)

Assuming you are ironman?

What food can you confirm that works?

42 minutes ago, Squat said:

Please tell me what's 'scuffed' about the enchantment room. 
The depositing of coins is no longer required as per a recent OSRS update :).
If you could show me a GIF of what's happening with the Karambwans, I could look into it!

19 minutes ago, RoundBox said:

@Eagle Scripts Could you look at an option for X amount of points and then stop? Im very conservative with my botting and would prefer to only task a single room at a time. I have just purchased your script and can see no way to do this.

I could consider adding this in whenever there is more demand for the feature.
I'm sorry to say that you'd currently have to fix this yourself by using the OSBot breaks :).

21 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

If you could show me a GIF of what's happening with the Karambwans, I could look into it!

In regards to the Alchemy room, and this is solely what I have read on the wiki, so ignore me if you have tested otherwise. 

But the 12K coin limit is still in place, the update was to prevent players who disconnected from losing any progress they made prior to depositing coins.

This will be an issue if someone has selected something such as "Get 3x mage Book" where the bot will (presumably) attempt to get coins until it would have enough points.

I have not tested this much yet as I have only just purchased the script.

However if you haven't got the 12k limit in mind, you will need to factor that in.

4 minutes ago, RoundBox said:

In regards to the Alchemy room, and this is solely what I have read on the wiki, so ignore me if you have tested otherwise. 

But the 12K coin limit is still in place, the update was to prevent players who disconnected from losing any progress they made prior to depositing coins.

This will be an issue if someone has selected something such as "Get 3x mage Book" where the bot will (presumably) attempt to get coins until it would have enough points.

I have not tested this much yet as I have only just purchased the script.

However if you haven't got the 12k limit in mind, you will need to factor that in.

This limit is still taken into consideration by the script.

At a count of roughly 9900 coins, the script will deposit them :).

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, RoundBox said:

Assuming you are ironman?

What food can you confirm that works?

yes, and i used lobbys. worked great after that!

43 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

and what's scuffed about it is that if it starts on a world without dragonstone it goes to regular enchantment then it only picks up few colored one and then the room changes its desired enchantment and then never actually gains points.

other than that, dude this is the best script ever.

and regards for a gif i can maybe get one, but since it wasnt working for me i feel more comfortable steering away from it until it's worked on. i used lobsters, instead. brought 8 into grave with me everytime. i'm ~35hp 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2019 at 12:04 AM, Squat said:

yes, and i used lobbys. worked great after that!

and what's scuffed about it is that if it starts on a world without dragonstone it goes to regular enchantment then it only picks up few colored one and then the room changes its desired enchantment and then never actually gains points.

other than that, dude this is the best script ever.

and regards for a gif i can maybe get one, but since it wasnt working for me i feel more comfortable steering away from it until it's worked on. i used lobsters, instead. brought 8 into grave with me everytime. i'm ~35hp 

If you could get me a recording/GIF of the enchantment problem it might become more clear to me :).

19 hours ago, MatthewCollinsss said:

Hey man, I just bought this script and can't seem to get it running. As soon as I log in, it walks through the door, runs to the bank and logs me out. Any idea why and how to fix this? 

What do the logger and paint status say?

5 hours ago, Failed4life said:

@Eagle Scripts Messaged you on discord with a couple issues 

Replied :)