AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

53 minutes ago, dragery said:

telekinetic room doesnt work, can i get a refund?

He knows of the issue and depending on whether he has time IRL today and how much has changed, the issue should be fixed today. But there will probably be an additional 24 hours added for the staff member who monitors all scripts to push the update.

Also if you still wanna get a refund; Scripters don't handle refunds make a post here requesting a refund and why. https://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ibloody said:

Yeah tele room is definitely broken. Stick observing the statue.

Nvm lol the whole freakin script is broken. Now i just feel like i wasted my money -.-

I've been made aware of the issue and will try to look into it later today. Your comment about the whole script being broken doesn't really help. Since you're the only one stating that the entire script is broken, please tell me what issues you're actually experiencing.

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

2 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I've been made aware of the issue and will try to look into it later today. Your comment about the whole script being broken doesn't really help. Since you're the only one stating that the entire script is broken, please tell me what issues you're actually experiencing.

hell yeah i just bought it spent all my gold on laws on the ironman to do telekinetic room just to find out it dint work, cant even blackjack cause all the lag. appreciate it if u get it done.

6 minutes ago, dragery said:

any news on tele room being fixed?

Please keep an eye out on the thread/the Discord. Once the update has been pushed I'll post it on both mediums.

I'm currently working on support for the latest OSRS MTA changes. They changed quite some stuff so the update is more than just some config value changes and will, thus, take some time to develop.
You can expect me to push the update either tonight or tomorrow.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

10 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Sorry, was emotional. Mage book went up 10m for like a day ahhaha. I honestly don't have any use for it anymor tbh...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...