AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

@Eagle Scripts Can you add the "Lava battlestaff" to enchantment staff options? My MTA only account got to 87 Mage(88 atm) to use lvl-6 enchantment and that enchantment requires Earth and Fire runes. Lava battlestaff gives both infinite Earth and Fire runes. Also it's only 10k while the Smoke staff is like 2M soooo you know 

16 minutes ago, Gunman said:

@Eagle Scripts Can you add the "Lava battlestaff" to enchantment staff options? My MTA only account got to 87 Mage(88 atm) to use lvl-6 enchantment and that enchantment requires Earth and Fire runes. Lava battlestaff gives both infinite Earth and Fire runes. Also it's only 10k while the Smoke staff is like 2M soooo you know 

Sure thing. Please send me a PM regarding this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tonyivey1 said:

is there any chance i could get a trial of this script before purchasing it? also whats the ban rate looking like?

I have been running a squashed banned account for 2 months only doing MTA with this script(Splashed to lvl 55 first then did MTA). Account is now 88 Mage. Week days 2-3 hours and like 5-6 hours on weekends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, feack said:

I just bought the script and loving it so far. However, the enchantment doesn't work properly. It seems to keep casting enchant even though a single cast is enough (it will automatically continue). Can you make it so that it just waits after one cast?

Thanks

Casting it once will start auto-casting, which is slower. Casting manually is faster and, thus, more efficient.

@Eagle Scripts It broke. It's showing the pic below but that's not correct. They all have points I even check with the hat. I thought maybe they changed configs or something but I tried running the tele grab room and it won't run. It just gets stuck talking to the statue in the maze. This happens on both Stealth and MM. Was Working 24 hours ago which was on client version 2.5.62 and before the runescape update.

ahbsdjawh.PNG.822198cb32d4929cbd62b61ba9dedd97.PNG 

Edited by Gunman

10 minutes ago, Gunman said:

@Eagle Scripts It broke. It's showing the pic below but that's not correct. They all have points I even check with the hat. I thought maybe they changed configs or something but I tried running the tele grab room and it won't run. It just gets stuck talking to the statue in the maze. This happens on both Stealth and MM. Was Working 24 hours ago which was on client version 2.5.62 and before the runescape update.

ahbsdjawh.PNG.822198cb32d4929cbd62b61ba9dedd97.PNG 

Please get me some sort of recording so I have some proper visuals of what’s going on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Please get me some sort of recording so I have some proper visuals of what’s going on.

It's only the tele grab room that's not working for some reason and the MTA Points detection. The logger doesn't say anything either :feels:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxDj5tTsOJw&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Gunman

8 hours ago, Gunman said:

It's only the tele grab room that's not working for some reason and the MTA Points detection. The logger doesn't say anything either :feels:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxDj5tTsOJw&feature=youtu.be

I feel like they indeed changed some config values. I'll have to look into this. Can you remind me on sunday?

• Like 1