AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

Enjoy your travelling.

When you get back though. Graveyard room, couple problems.

No matter what i do, script withdraws 20 food which is a waste because you only get points for depositing 16 or more (anything less than 16 will still slowly count towards the next 16 but is a waste) realistically the efficient amount of food is 8.

It also doesn't have an option to only use Peaches as food, If I type "Peach" it will go to the bank and look for them.

Edited by RoundBox
  • Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 9:59 AM, RoundBox said:

Enjoy your travelling.

No matter what i do, script withdraws 20 food which is a waste because you only get points for depositing 16 or more (anything less than 16 will still slowly count towards the next 16 but is a waste) realistically the efficient amount of food is 8.

It also doesn't have an option to only use Peaches as food, If I type "Peach" it will go to the bank and look for them.

Thanks for this. Please make sure to join the discord and make me/support aware about this. Your best bet is to remind me about this in the beginning of August.

Is it possible to add specifying which enchantment spell you want to do? if you choose the staff for your current magic level and if you gain a new magic level and unlock a new enchantment, it will switch to that new enchantment despite not having the correct staff. (this happened in the beta)

On 7/8/2019 at 6:31 PM, 7upSprite said:

Is it possible to add specifying which enchantment spell you want to do? if you choose the staff for your current magic level and if you gain a new magic level and unlock a new enchantment, it will switch to that new enchantment despite not having the correct staff. (this happened in the beta)

Please notify me about this on the 1st of August.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MillSup said:

Great script, but you don't need to wear the progress hat, so in the telekinetic room, it's advised to wear a full graceful set

Thanks for this. Please make sure to join the discord and make me/support aware about this. Your best bet is to remind me about this in the beginning of August. We’ll see by then if I’ll consider looking into it.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

On 7/8/2019 at 8:31 AM, 7upSprite said:

On 7/3/2019 at 11:59 PM, RoundBox said:

Enjoy your travelling.

For the both of you; if these are still things you would like me to look into, please join the Discord and try to elaborate as much as possible. I'm back home again.

• Like 1