AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

1 hour ago, dragery said:

encountering a bug when doing graveyard b2b it would withdraw runes then food then deposit back in bank in a loop, the food specifically was cake and jug of wine

Did this not happen with different types of food? Any chance you could get me a recording and send it to me on the Discord?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey does this still work with OSRS latest updates, Can i get a trial?

Can I get a trial of this? I won't buy it outright before trying as the comments are 50/50 about how this is working.

I'll provide a progress report and report back any issues.

Edited by exodus4tune

3 hours ago, exodus4tune said:

Hey does this still work with OSRS latest updates, Can i get a trial?

Can I get a trial of this? I won't buy it outright before trying as the comments are 50/50 about how this is working.

I'll provide a progress report and report back any issues.

I can grant you a trial right now but I've received some reports that the points extracting is bugged again. Keep an eye out on the thread to see when I pushed a new update, you should try and ask me for a trial by then again :).

• Like 1

Started using the script yesterday again worked fine. Now when I start it tries to buy mages book when it has not enough graveyard points and alchemist points. also points tracker says its -1. When I try to let it run to 5 mages books first it goes to bank and says ' Not enough null left' and pauses.

1 hour ago, GeneralMayor said:

Started using the script yesterday again worked fine. Now when I start it tries to buy mages book when it has not enough graveyard points and alchemist points. also points tracker says its -1. When I try to let it run to 5 mages books first it goes to bank and says ' Not enough null left' and pauses.

Is V1.035 or V1.036 active?

30 minutes ago, exodus4tune said:

Dude, you gave me the farming AIO....not MTA AIO.

Can I please have a trial of the correct one?

Fixed.