AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

1 hour ago, sanruizt said:

can you add like an option for master wand, but like it gets all the points for it before it goes for it ( points for beginner through master )

Yeah I'm considering to add wand upgrading lateron when my schedule's a bit more free :).

1 hour ago, elvenhero said:

bugs out sometimes out at the telekinetic room, just stands still after doing a puzzle saying its handing dialogue to next telekinetic room

either that or it deposits my stamina potions if they dont have 4 charges

How long does it stand still for? 

does this not support 1 of the mazes in telekinetic, been getting this error "couldnt grab current phase! ( resetting variables 9 then it loses times and i get this "idled in telekinetic room- leaving" ill baby sit for a while to see if i can give u the exact scenario this happens on

Edited by sanruizt

10 hours ago, sanruizt said:

does this not support 1 of the mazes in telekinetic, been getting this error "couldnt grab current phase! ( resetting variables 9 then it loses times and i get this "idled in telekinetic room- leaving" ill baby sit for a while to see if i can give u the exact scenario this happens on

Never heard anybody about this before and it should support all rooms. Please do indeed give me more information whenever you can! Feel free to join the discord and send a message in there once you spent some time on it!