Exco Clue Solver

Night

10 hours ago, Night said:

There's an option to log out for unsolvable clues in GUI :)

Stacking up caskets would be a good feature for sure. Buying all needed clue items could take a very long time and wouldn't necessarily be done by a legit player. I'll make sure we have all the potential clue rewards added to the list, thanks!

I agree that prebuying all items may not be realistic...but I have noticed if 3 items need to be bought, the script will buy one, bank, buy another, bank, and so on. Maybe at least have it look for the 3 items needed and buy all 3 at once? or even as an anti ban buy 2, bank, then buy the third? It just seems very unrealistic for it to have to bank 3 times to get 3 items.

2 hours ago, baileyr12 said:

I agree that prebuying all items may not be realistic...but I have noticed if 3 items need to be bought, the script will buy one, bank, buy another, bank, and so on. Maybe at least have it look for the 3 items needed and buy all 3 at once? or even as an anti ban buy 2, bank, then buy the third? It just seems very unrealistic for it to have to bank 3 times to get 3 items.

We will take this into consideration, it may require some restructuring though

• Boge 1

Holy shit epic duo, would have loved to see @Mysteryy in it too, perhaps when higher clues added? :D 

Good luck guys, I am sure you guys farmed the hell out of it before release :doge: can’t wait to see more scripts :) 

edit: sorry for late reply I only just found out about the script. 

Edited by Czar

10 hours ago, MJtheNurse said:

Just bought it!

Suggestions:

-House teleport to use portals/jewelry teles

-fairy rings for more efficiency

- also bug i found is it fails to bank impling loot and just gets stuck at GE 😞, and wastes so much stamina pot drinking at 100% run every few seconds

Hi, we aren't able to add house teleports (especially to the web) since the client has no way of knowing what teleports are in your house since there are so many different teleport items available for there. Not too sure about fairy rings but I'm guessing there's a good reason they aren't on the web as well. What loot items is it failing to bank for implings?

EDIT: I found the issue with impling loot banking, a fix has been done and pushed for Token to approve.

• Developer
4 hours ago, Czar said:

Holy shit epic duo, would have loved to see @Mysteryy in it too, perhaps when higher clues added? :D 

Good luck guys, I am sure you guys farmed the hell out of it before release :doge: can’t wait to see more scripts :) 

edit: sorry for late reply I only just found out about the script. 

I farmed like 800 clues on the same account :doge:

12 minutes ago, MJtheNurse said:

It fails to bank any impling loots AFTER it gets a medium clu scroll. it simply just buys the tele tabs closes bank and idles in GE with "bankingImplingLoot" task pending

A fix has just been pushed, should be live later today/tomorrow

• Like 2

Bug report: mirror mode, easy clue

-Just idles outside the house instead of clicking on the crate to get next clue (house in rimmington clue with NPC clue named Remmick i think)

[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 03:01:50 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 03:02:45 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 03:03:34 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/07 03:05:43 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!