Exco Clue Solver

Night

Theres a couple of things that seem a bit botty to me.
1. I think most players would bank their imps and jars when they get a clue scroll and not run around the map with them
2. As a cause from point 1, it gets stuck on 'Status' [BankItemsTask] - Unequiping item' as it doesn't manage inventory space properly or have a failsafe to bank if it gets stuck on this.
3. it should check whether each item is needed from the GE and then buy them as a sequence rather than bank > GE, bank > GE, bank > GE
4. The clue that says 'dance in the dark caves beneath Lumbridge Swamp', it doesn't withdraw a rope in case you have never attached one before and gets stuck there. Not really a priority problem, but just a little failsafe that could be added to improve the functionality.

Edited by Dockerexe

1 hour ago, Dockerexe said:

Theres a couple of things that seem a bit botty to me.
1. I think most players would bank their imps and jars when they get a clue scroll and not run around the map with them
2. As a cause from point 1, it gets stuck on 'Status' [BankItemsTask] - Unequiping item' as it doesn't manage inventory space properly or have a failsafe to bank if it gets stuck on this.
3. it should check whether each item is needed from the GE and then buy them as a sequence rather than bank > GE, bank > GE, bank > GE
 4. The clue that says 'dance in the dark caves beneath Lumbridge Swamp', it doesn't withdraw a rope in case you have never attached one before and gets stuck there. Not really a priority problem, but just a little failsafe that could be added to improve the functionality.

The script should definitely be banking impling loot before completing the clue scroll; are you using teleports with the Runes option by chance?

6 minutes ago, Night said:

I've identified the issue with banking impling loots when using teletabs, it's been pushed for approval and will be live within 24 hours. I believe this will fix all the inventory issues you're having

Sweet, any ideas on why its getting stuck on webwalking and just stares at the bank or repeatedly tabs to varrock center? It also double withdraws the 202k used for buying imps.

Edited by Dockerexe

Just now, Dockerexe said:

Sweet, any ideas on why its getting stuck on webwalking and just stares at the bank or repeatedly tabs to varrock center?

Usually those issues are the webwalker trying to find a path and failing over and over until it hits the fail threshold - the varrock teleport tab is a backup to try to get the webwalker to find a path in case it's our current location it can't path to/from. Patrick has some sweet webwalker updates pending release soon (including the use of fairy rings without 100% of Fairy Tale Part 2).

3 minutes ago, Night said:

Usually those issues are the webwalker trying to find a path and failing over and over until it hits the fail threshold - the varrock teleport tab is a backup to try to get the webwalker to find a path in case it's our current location it can't path to/from. Patrick has some sweet webwalker updates pending release soon (including the use of fairy rings without 100% of Fairy Tale Part 2).

This could get expensive... lol I've had it happen on two out of 3 medium clues, I have no idea how many tabs it would try to burn through if I weren't here to put an end to it.

5 hours ago, Patrick said:

I pushed a fix that improves stamina usage. 

I also recommend using the dev build of the client over the stable version, as it will have (webwalker) bugs fixed sooner

Nice! 'Search the crates in canafis' is broken at the moment, it continues to try and search the crate in the middle rather than the one on the left.

Easy scrolls are much more stable at the moment as the locations are pretty basic, the majority of problems seem to come from the webwalk built into the client not the script itself.

Edited by Dockerexe

Hey guys, version 1.2 of the script has been pushed for approval and should be live within 24 hours. I'd HIGHLY recommend running the dev build (2.5.27) that our wonder developer @Patrick just released for tons of webwalker improvements and fixes. This dev build will also ensure that any account with fairy rings unlocked will be able to use them correctly: 

Script-specific updates for version 1.2 can be found on the original post in the changelog, and remember your script paint will update to V1.2 when this is live :)