Exco Clue Solver

Night

can you guys look into inventory management?

- Specifically noticed myself spam clicking a key on the ground after killing an npc for it because my inventory was full. 

- also noticed this encounter within the ge while attempting to buy the clues items and my inventory was full. 

- also noticed when trying to loot the medium clue scroll and my inventory was full(blaming the mass amts of food :p) it would spam click and not make room.

I Haven't read anything above yet but if it wasn't mentioned before could we have the option to select our desired amount of food to take so inventory won't be a problem(some of us don't need the 15 food :, could we also see a randomized selection within the script of it choosing between falador/varrock guards? i'm un aware but if the ardy guards are the same clue rate then i think these would be cool to throw into the switchup of guard selections (if theres some reason why falador guards are op for medium clues then please educate me) 

i love your script if theres anything in particular you both need help with or are focusing on within it hmu 

Edited by President

• Developer
53 minutes ago, President said:

- Specifically noticed myself spam clicking a key on the ground after killing an npc for it because my inventory was full. 

- also noticed this encounter within the ge while attempting to buy the clues items and my inventory was full. 

- also noticed when trying to loot the medium clue scroll and my inventory was full(blaming the mass amts of food :p) it would spam click and not make room.

I Haven't read anything above yet but if it wasn't mentioned before could we have the option to select our desired amount of food to take so inventory won't be a problem(some of us don't need the 15 food :, could we also see a randomized selection within the script of it choosing between falador/varrock guards? i'm un aware but if the ardy guards are the same clue rate then i think these would be cool to throw into the switchup of guard selections (if theres some reason why falador guards are op for medium clues then please educate me) 

i love your script if theres anything in particular you both need help with or are focusing on within it hmu 

Great suggestions! We'll look into the inventory management and add the option to change the amount of food ^^

3 hours ago, President said:

Thank you for the reports, I've added the necessary full inventory checks and we're adding a GUI option to set food amount :) It will be pushed to git here shortly for Token to approve within 24 hours

EDIT: Pushed for approval, also the newest version will correctly increment solved clue count when banking caskets! All changes are noted on the original posted under V1.1 in the change log, please note your script paint will say v1.1 when this version is live!

• Boge 1

3 hours ago, Night said:

Thank you for the reports, I've added the necessary full inventory checks and we're adding a GUI option to set food amount :) It will be pushed to git here shortly for Token to approve within 24 hours

EDIT: Pushed for approval, also the newest version will correctly increment solved clue count when banking caskets! All changes are noted on the original posted under V1.1 in the change log, please note your script paint will say v1.1 when this version is live!

Was about to write about this (inv management)! Glad it's getting sorted :D So far, it's an amazing script that I missed using before 

Edited by Protoprize
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zaappe said:

Hello! I am loving the script however my bot is webwalking to every destination even if I have runes for teleports and have teleports enabled on "RUNES". Is there any particular reason for this?

If you have teleports enabled and it has the runes in inventory after banking it should definitely be using them, I haven't noticed any issues with this in my testing.

bug report: medium clue. mirror mode

its not using any fairy rings to solve miscellania clue 😞

matter of fact havent seen it use any fairy rings even once... it withdraws dramen staff but doesnt walk to any nearest fairy ring to use it. for example, the one near edgeville and the GE

Edited by MJtheNurse

7 hours ago, MJtheNurse said:

bug report: medium clue. mirror mode

its not using any fairy rings to solve miscellania clue 😞

matter of fact havent seen it use any fairy rings even once... it withdraws dramen staff but doesnt walk to any nearest fairy ring to use it. for example, the one near edgeville and the GE

Thanks for the report, I'll ask Patrick to double check the webwalker code to make sure fairy rings are set up properly, according to the script code it should be using them in the WebWalkEvent.