Exco Clue Solver

Night

9 minutes ago, Dockerexe said:

Yay I'm helping, I recognise some of those changes 😂 Going to hop back to medium clues on one of my accounts and report back.

First clue, stood outside Saba's cave trying to interact with him.

The changes won't be live for several hours at least, once Token approves them. Your paint will read 1.2 once it's updated but I'll double check this clue

13 minutes ago, Night said:

The changes won't be live for several hours at least, once Token approves them. Your paint will read 1.2 once it's updated but I'll double check this clue

No problem, I can still test the new developer release and see how the webwalking is as that caused the same, if not more problems than the script. Pretty sure that Saba problem is webwalker not script right?

Something not on the change list - everything except 10x noted adamant ore was banked when getting a clue from imps

Edited by Dockerexe

5 minutes ago, Dockerexe said:

No problem, I can still test the new developer release and see how the webwalking is as that caused the same, if not more problems than the script. Pretty sure that Saba problem is webwalker not script right?

Nope that one was actually on us, the script had incorrect coordinates. I've fixed that clue and it will be live with the rest of V1.2 :)

2 minutes ago, Night said:

Nope that one was actually on us, the script had incorrect coordinates. I've fixed that clue and it will be live with the rest of V1.2 :)

Sweet, I edited the post above with another small issue that wasn't in the change log. Let me know if you want me to stop posting here or do it another way etc, I intend on using this script a lot and its early days so I will probably come across a lot of small things along the way.

Great to see things have been getting added and fixed so far in the short time I've been posting, always a good sign.

Edited by Dockerexe

37 minutes ago, Dockerexe said:

Something not on the change list - everything except 10x noted adamant ore was banked when getting a clue from imps

Gotcha, added noted adamantite ore to the impling loot list :)

EDIT: Also added stamina potion restocking from GE

- Tries to buy iron pickaxe below GE value and just sits there waiting
- Teleports to varrock after a swamp clue and runs to canafis bank rather than east varrock for no reason other than it being the previous closest bank
- Gets stuck trying to pay fair to North Brimhaven customs officer, just gets stuck on 'can I help you?' and keeps trying the same thing repeatedly rather than going through options
- Can't get to the observatory
- Rather than running up to eagle peak for 11 33N 02 24W, it just goes in and out of gnome stronghold gates

Edited by Dockerexe

• Developer
1 hour ago, Dockerexe said:

- Tries to buy iron pickaxe below GE value and just sits there waiting
- Teleports to varrock after a swamp clue and runs to canafis bank rather than east varrock for no reason other than it being the previous closest bank
- Gets stuck trying to pay fair to North Brimhaven customs officer, just gets stuck on 'can I help you?' and keeps trying the same thing repeatedly rather than going through options
- Can't get to the observatory
- Rather than running up to eagle peak for 11 33N 02 24W, it just goes in and out of gnome stronghold gates

Thanks for the report.

The customs officer, observatory and eagle peak issues are bot related, and are being worked on. Next version should have those fixed.

The item buying is something we can fix by upping the buy price, but this will effect all items.

• Heart 1

36 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Thanks for the report.

The customs officer, observatory and eagle peak issues are bot related, and are being worked on. Next version should have those fixed.

The item buying is something we can fix by upping the buy price, but this will effect all items.

How is cave interaction on 1.2? 

was that web walking related or wrong coordinates? like you guys said Saba was wrong coordinates. also is there any other info you guys like when we're reporting issues to you or is

clue level + location + what happened (if we saw/or what we logged into) sufficient enough? 

i'm stoked for 1.2 and i'll update anything new to you homies :) hope both your dudes day was awesome 

1 minute ago, President said:

How is cave interaction on 1.2? 

was that web walking related or wrong coordinates? like you guys said Saba was wrong coordinates. also is there any other info you guys like when we're reporting issues to you or is

clue level + location + what happened (if we saw/or what we logged into) sufficient enough? 

i'm stoked for 1.2 and i'll update anything new to you homies :) hope both your dudes day was awesome 

The Saba clue has been patched, the coordinates were just incorrect. We'll probably need to check any similar to that on a case-by-case basis to see if it's web or incorrect coordinates.

There's a bug report format on the original post :)

1 hour ago, gjergji said:

Hi thinking about buying this script, can it do easy clues as of right now? I see there are some things being patched, just wondering. :) 

1 hour ago, Dockerexe said:

Based on what I've seen so far, easy clues were actually quite stable overall

Yep easy clues are stable, medium clues are becoming more stable every day :)