Exco Clue Solver

Night

10 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

A big suggestion, 

Would it be possible to bank all items once a clue is found and take out the clue and teleports then? Also could add a check to see if a clue is already in the bank (struggled with this when restarting the script multiple times)

I can add it so that it'll check bank for a clue if we're already at a bank, I don't want to set it to always check incase the script is restarted in HAM hideout (could waste a lot of time).

13 hours ago, Night said:

I can add it so that it'll check bank for a clue if we're already at a bank, I don't want to set it to always check incase the script is restarted in HAM hideout (could waste a lot of time).

Ohh ofc, that makes sense :) 

Also noticed a bug,

Trying to get medium clues from killing guards, they drop them but the script continues fighting and doesn't pick it up. Could be due to my internet since I went from low ping to real high ping now 😧 If it is the issue that I'm thinking about, might be a good idea to add something to the the script to check if the loot has appeared after killing a guard before killing another one 

If it's another issue, let me know what I can do to get more info! Nothing in the logger about it ofc so kinda a guessing game 

8 hours ago, Protoprize said:

Ohh ofc, that makes sense :) 

Also noticed a bug,

Trying to get medium clues from killing guards, they drop them but the script continues fighting and doesn't pick it up. Could be due to my internet since I went from low ping to real high ping now 😧 If it is the issue that I'm thinking about, might be a good idea to add something to the the script to check if the loot has appeared after killing a guard before killing another one 

If it's another issue, let me know what I can do to get more info! Nothing in the logger about it ofc so kinda a guessing game 

I just checked the code, the script will check for a clue scroll on the ground before killing another guard - the only place I could see this not working is if the clue ended out outside the designated fighting area for some reason, however this area was made pretty large on purpose.

• Boge 1

@Night the crate for the clock tower clue(med) is not the correct crate (when i get the clue again i won't solve it myself i'll get more details for you, it's basically just 2 tiles off and picks the wrong crate to search.

Also can the script check bank for Metal Key (if it has this then the script can skip killing the guard out front and just access the area w.o fighting the captain for another key same for the horror from the deep lighthouse clue that has you kill the relleka guard to get the key for the lighthouse drawers.

also i'm still noticing trouble with caves specifically rantz sister fyrie or something and saba (i feel like this is a camera angle thing for me because usually i just spin the mouse around and move abit on my own and the script picks up where it should be, the spooky one that's happening lately is for some reason my pathing on a clue (i'll find out for next time) is stopping me just beside a tree that attacks you like the one in draynor manor and then zombies pile up on you and it's just weird i haven't noticed what the cause or fix or anything really is behind this one yet. 

you guys were so fast with those runes the other day i was like hot damn i reset the script and the options were available 😛 

how you both been? hows the rest of the development coming bts? hows it feel with your big release 😮 

43 minutes ago, President said:

@Night the crate for the clock tower clue(med) is not the correct crate (when i get the clue again i won't solve it myself i'll get more details for you, it's basically just 2 tiles off and picks the wrong crate to search.

Also can the script check bank for Metal Key (if it has this then the script can skip killing the guard out front and just access the area w.o fighting the captain for another key same for the horror from the deep lighthouse clue that has you kill the relleka guard to get the key for the lighthouse drawers.

also i'm still noticing trouble with caves specifically rantz sister fyrie or something and saba (i feel like this is a camera angle thing for me because usually i just spin the mouse around and move abit on my own and the script picks up where it should be, the spooky one that's happening lately is for some reason my pathing on a clue (i'll find out for next time) is stopping me just beside a tree that attacks you like the one in draynor manor and then zombies pile up on you and it's just weird i haven't noticed what the cause or fix or anything really is behind this one yet. 

you guys were so fast with those runes the other day i was like hot damn i reset the script and the options were available 😛 

how you both been? hows the rest of the development coming bts? hows it feel with your big release 😮 

Thanks for more reports, most of our current issues are webwalker related so I'm doing my best to help Patrick patch these on the client side (although the current webwalker design doesn't give us a lot of room to work). We're continuing to work on the script and get rid of any potential issues as well as adding new and useful features :)

• Heart 1

coordinate clue : 02 degrees 43 minutes south, 33 degrees 26 minutes east - located southeast of uzer. has no quest requirements but the script detects it as unsolvable and drops the clue.

Also happens with another coordinate clue (22 degrees 30 minutes north, 03 degrees 01 minutes east) - to Miscellania. This one requires frem trials, so maybe it fails to recognise that the quest is completed?

2 hours ago, Uberbotzor said:

coordinate clue : 02 degrees 43 minutes south, 33 degrees 26 minutes east - located southeast of uzer. has no quest requirements but the script detects it as unsolvable and drops the clue.

Also happens with another coordinate clue (22 degrees 30 minutes north, 03 degrees 01 minutes east) - to Miscellania. This one requires frem trials, so maybe it fails to recognise that the quest is completed?

I believe with is to do with the webwalker not being able to find routes there (anything in desert will require a shantay pass or fairy ring to pass as traversable) - I'll double check with Patrick :)

1 minute ago, Uberbotzor said:

09 degrees 33 minutes north, 02 degrees 15 minutes east -

another one that may be due to the webwalker failing to find a route?  You need to board the log raft at baxtorian falls, and then use a rope on the rock to get to clue dig location (waterfall quest area)

Yeah Patrick said this is not on the web, I'll probably have to blacklist this clue for the time being unfortunately.