your Mule inventory photo - gogogo

guywithlsd

56 minutes ago, Malcolm_OS said:

I have no idea how guys like him don’t just RWT it. Obviously there are some who do but there are those who don’t and I think that’s insane.

I don’t know if it’s true but I heard of a player on RS3 who has 9Trillon. That’s around one and a third million USD in RSGP. How wouldn’t you RWT that?

more like no1 would buy that amount tbh

1 hour ago, Malcolm_OS said:

I have no idea how guys like him don’t just RWT it. Obviously there are some who do but there are those who don’t and I think that’s insane.

I don’t know if it’s true but I heard of a player on RS3 who has 9Trillon. That’s around one and a third million USD in RSGP. How wouldn’t you RWT that?

it would be extremely difficult/straight up impossible to find someone legit who would buy that much at once. i would also assume that people with that a large amount of wealth would be more closely monitored as they are under some kind of a spotlight, so trading in smaller quantities would also be somewhat difficult. the only option really is for them to sell everything off altogether by getting "hacked", but again you'd need to know someone extremely trustworthy who would be willing to buy such an amount. that would of course also be a big risk for the buyer since if he "hacked" a more known person then there's a higher risk of all that gold being lost and he'd lose on a huge investment.

5 hours ago, Malcolm_OS said:

for people like sparc mac he makes more money from streaming and vid making in the long run so if he would to sell his gold there is a risk of him getting banned, losing viewers and he wouldnt have much content since its mostly staking/pking what he does