Jump to content
RoomScape

Tell us your story.

Recommended Posts

How did you get to where you are now? I'm interested in seeing how you guys all ended up here. I'll be reading and replying to every post, regardless how long/short it is unless it's just spam - this isn't in spam so please don't spam.

 

Mostly centered towards the bigger guys around, but I'm interested in everyone for the most part. How did you start out? What did you do? What do you regret? What would you change and what would you do again? 

 

If you're one of the bigger guys on this site, how did you get here? What did you have to fight with competition and etc? If you aren't a big guy, would you want to be one? Just curious about the entirety of your RS and blackmarket story.

 

What's your biggest accomplishment and what's your biggest regret?

 

Edit: This isn't limited to OSBot. How did you first find out about the black market and how did you first get into it in general?

Edited by RoomScape
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spoiler

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about seven or eigth
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ThatGamerBlue said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about seven or eigth
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

 

This isn't spam.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, ThatGamerBlue said:
  Hide contents

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about seven or eigth
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

 

that made my morning.... thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

How did you get to where you are now? I'm interested in seeing how you guys all ended up here. I'll be reading and replying to every post, regardless how long/short it is unless it's just spam - this isn't in spam so please don't spam.

 

Mostly centered towards the bigger guys around, but I'm interested in everyone for the most part. How did you start out? What did you do? What do you regret? What would you change and what would you do again? 

 

If you're one of the bigger guys on this site, how did you get here? What did you have to fight with competition and etc? If you aren't a big guy, would you want to be one? Just curious about the entirety of your RS and blackmarket story.

 

What's your biggest accomplishment and what's your biggest regret?

i wonder where you got the idea for creating this thread :think:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It started in 2016 when I suddenly decided to start playing runescape again.. At that time i had no fucken idea RS3 existed. I mean i thought only osrs was there. So... i tried to log on on my main a couple of times without any luck.. I recovered my password after 2-3 days and got really excited ... well, here is the sad story motherfucker.. when i logged on rs3 i got really confused since the graphics and all that looked like wow game. After a week or two I did some research on osrs cause i really thought it was gone forever but to my great suprise it was not yeeeey... when i logged on osrs and saw that all my stats were gone, i got pissed, Did some research on why all my stats were gone and thats when I came across osbot. My intention was not money, it was simply getting back my old stats like 91 range etc. Bought my first hill giant script, botted for 24 hours. Managed to log on and saw that i had 1k big bones.. got really excited again and then ban.. got sad, started all over again, more bans, did it again, ban. Took a break, came back, thought of new ways to bot and now im grinding. I remember I got excited about 1k big bones cause back in the days that was my only method of gettin gp, buying supplies, go pk and lose my rune scimitar with full addy lool.. i got 91 range by killing hill giants and pk. No moss giants, no dragons, just hill giants and pk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well as said in my interview with Crumb, I properly started the RS black market scene in 2012 and me and you both know where.

After a year of progressing quite well there I wanted to expand but unluckily got compromised soon after which also included this website. After a while I wanted to dedicate my time to other websites again after refunded the affected and appealing, and started slowly drifting between different websites for a small time afterwards.

I always found confidence on OSbot and it's abilities so I came here for the long run, this is also why I own a $100 donor over lifetime sponsor. I have enjoyed the fact of wanting to achieve the differen ranks and I am happy that I have the ones I have as well, and I continue to support OSbot however I can.

I wouldn't be able to imagine my life without this website, just being on another is too awkward to say the least. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Norscax said:

It started in 2016 when I suddenly decided to start playing runescape again.. At that time i had no fucken idea RS3 existed. I mean i thought only osrs was there. So... i tried to log on on my main a couple of times without any luck.. I recovered my password after 2-3 days and got really excited ... well, here is the sad story motherfucker.. when i logged on rs3 i got really confused since the graphics and all that looked like wow game. After a week or two I did some research on osrs cause i really thought it was gone forever but to my great suprise it was not yeeeey... when i logged on osrs and saw that all my stats were gone, i got pissed, Did some research on why all my stats were gone and thats when I came across osbot. My intention was not money, it was simply getting back my old stats like 91 range etc. Bought my first hill giant script, botted for 24 hours. Managed to log on and saw that i had 1k big bones.. got really excited again and then ban.. got sad, started all over again, more bans, did it again, ban. Took a break, came back, thought of new ways to bot and now im grinding. I remember I got excited about 1k big bones cause back in the days that was my only method of gettin gp, buying supplies, go pk and lose my rune scimitar with full addy lool.. i got 91 range by killing hill giants and pk. No moss giants, no dragons, just hill giants and pk

Risky botting leaving it overnight, huh? Ever got your account back to what it was in RS3?

 

1 hour ago, Morste said:

2012, me and a friend at school played every chance we got, stumbled upon botting and we started f2p accounts,to gold farm, we then sold gold to other school members, left school, lost the friend, STILL BOTTING

Nice to have friends at school that played, lol. Never played with anyone at my school but I never even told people I played this.

 

20 minutes ago, Furious 7 said:

Didn't wanna skill back when mining was a total disaster in 2013-2014. Around a few months ago, I decided to start a service here because I had it on most off-site. Long story short, I'm here now. 

Then tell us about how you started off-site..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Joined Runescape and maybe lasted 20 minutes..? I was south of varrock killing giant rats and some random told me to download RSbuddy.. so of course i downloaded something a random person told me to get. Spent a long time botting combat at giant rats thinking it was the best xp since i could 1 hit them by now. >.> Eventually got 90cook/fletch from botting before realising its against the rules... Never botted after that.

Until osrs came out. Moved to osrs after maxing my rs3 account. Started botting alts for money to help fund buyables on my main. 
 

i guess im just an average noob. hi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, i'm not the biggest dog around but here is a story of a greyname I guess.

I joined this site back when OSRS launched. I remember the script that was hot back then, Xavier's Rare finder.  ( Red hween masks were like 3m which was huge back then).

After  me and two of my real life friends accumulated a fair bit of wealth with the script, I decided to join the Chatbox. I made some amazing friends all the way from 2013 to 2018. Alek invited me into his teamspeak  to hang out with his friends which gave me some of the best League of Legends memories I currently have. After being friends with most people that often visited the chat( Catastrophe, Pain and Oliver standing out) I noticed there was a huge market in Quest services, there were already services around but there was no distinct market leader. I decided to join up with Oliver and after a week Oliver trusted me enough to let me ' Co-host'  the questing service, meaning I could handle big orders on my own. The two real life friends that I talked about previously saw the money I was making on Runescape ( Bare in mind we were like 14-15 so I felt like hot shit) and wanted to work for me. This made me money without even doing the quests myself( I know how you feel Dbuffed, feels good.)

This held on for a long time, Oliver got mod, had way less free time which left me with running the quest service by myself ( Oliver, being the good friend he is always offered me help negotiating, getting contacts etc) My friends wanted a break from Runescape which just left me all alone unable to handle all the requests back then. And once I was getting a bit of a reputation, I decided to quit my questing service (which was probably a bad idea as I feel I could have really become one of Osbot's most trusted questing services.) To this day, I'm still receiving messages on skype about the questing service I had. I have no regrets though, I thoroughly enjoyed my time and made quite a bit of OSRS gp doing so.

This was when I became on and off on Osbot, being very inactive on the forums but pretty active in the chatbox all the way from 2013-2018. Made some amazing oldfag friends (Roomscape I see you).

Anyway, this was my lifestory on Osbot summarized. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, FuryShark said:

Joined Runescape and maybe lasted 20 minutes..? I was south of varrock killing giant rats and some random told me to download RSbuddy.. so of course i downloaded something a random person told me to get. Spent a long time botting combat at giant rats thinking it was the best xp since i could 1 hit them by now. >.> Eventually got 90cook/fletch from botting before realising its against the rules... Never botted after that.

Until osrs came out. Moved to osrs after maxing my rs3 account. Started botting alts for money to help fund buyables on my main. 
 

i guess im just an average noob. hi

20 minutes into the game and being introduced into botting, hahaha. xD

Average noob with lifetime sponsor, eh?

27 minutes ago, RatedRko said:

Well, i'm not the biggest dog around but here is a story of a greyname I guess.

I joined this site back when OSRS launched. I remember the script that was hot back then, Xavier's Rare finder.  ( Red hween masks were like 3m which was huge back then).

After  me and two of my real life friends accumulated a fair bit of wealth with the script, I decided to join the Chatbox. I made some amazing friends all the way from 2013 to 2018. Alek invited me into his teamspeak  to hang out with his friends which gave me some of the best League of Legends memories I currently have. After being friends with most people that often visited the chat( Catastrophe, Pain and Oliver standing out) I noticed there was a huge market in Quest services, there were already services around but there was no distinct market leader. I decided to join up with Oliver and after a week Oliver trusted me enough to let me ' Co-host'  the questing service, meaning I could handle big orders on my own. The two real life friends that I talked about previously saw the money I was making on Runescape ( Bare in mind we were like 14-15 so I felt like hot shit) and wanted to work for me. This made me money without even doing the quests myself( I know how you feel Dbuffed, feels good.)

This held on for a long time, Oliver got mod, had way less free time which left me with running the quest service by myself ( Oliver, being the good friend he is always offered me help negotiating, getting contacts etc) My friends wanted a break from Runescape which just left me all alone unable to handle all the requests back then. And once I was getting a bit of a reputation, I decided to quit my questing service (which was probably a bad idea as I feel I could have really become one of Osbot's most trusted questing services.) To this day, I'm still receiving messages on skype about the questing service I had. I have no regrets though, I thoroughly enjoyed my time and made quite a bit of OSRS gp doing so.

This was when I became on and off on Osbot, being very inactive on the forums but pretty active in the chatbox all the way from 2013-2018. Made some amazing oldfag friends (Roomscape I see you).

Anyway, this was my lifestory on Osbot summarized. 

Yeah, making money like that is always nice. It used to be a lot nicer in the past and on other sites before you were responsible for your workers. If they scammed it was on them but now it's less so due to you being responsible.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Back in 2016 I was a sophomore in college and wanted to make some money. I remember playing RS along time ago and botting for money so I decided to try it again. I contacted someone about a private script and paid him $75 for it. Turns out the script sucked, the guy barely responded to me when i needed bugs fixed, and he was  complete douche after I paid him. Well go and behold, I got him banned on here and I decided that I would learn java and become a scripter. After lots of practice making scripts I made my own massive gold farm of over 150+ bots and have sold over 220 private scripts. 

All of this because one douchebag screwed me over 

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...