famous osrs streamers rwt?

Norscax

2 minutes ago, Norscax said:

those streamers staking most of there time, r they rwt? I mean they all say they dont but wtf is the point of having 10b or 60b like sparc mac 

I mean you can't move 60B without Jagex noticing, and they probably will make more in the long run from their stream. Depends on who and what their channel size is, wouldn't be surprised if a couple do

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Norscax said:

those streamers staking most of there time, r they rwt? I mean they all say they dont but wtf is the point of having 10b or 60b like sparc mac 

If he RWTs he'll be banned almost instantly, his reputation ruined and streaming career potentionally over. He makes A LOT from streaming, more than he'd get from RWTing and it's consistent (unlike staking). Plus that money enables him to stream any content and he'll most likely be able to buy items from Raids 2 upon release to be the first with them which will generate even more viewers/money. 

4 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

they rwt and do "giveaways" for more subs and donations. I hate Sparcs voice. I also haven't watched him or other RS streams for a while.

I dont watch them too bro

4 minutes ago, LeBron said:

If he RWTs he'll be banned almost instantly, his reputation ruined and streaming career potentionally over. He makes A LOT from streaming, more than he'd get from RWTing and it's consistent (unlike staking). Plus that money enables him to stream any content and he'll most likely be able to buy items from Raids 2 upon release to be the first with them which will generate even more viewers/money. 

Yeah u r right. Ive noticed that some streamers refer to osrs gp as irl money which i find a bit suspicious cause they probably know  its possible to sell it 

i think they rwt using giveaways ect and just choose the right people to give the items to if you know what i mean doubt they are selling bills at a time tho i think its just small amounts at a time that they can appear to be giving to fans while its their friends that rwt for them (this is what i would do in their position atleast)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D Bolter said:

they rwt and do "giveaways" for more subs and donations. I hate Sparcs voice. I also haven't watched him or other RS streams for a while.

I do agree, giveaways for subs/followers is real world trading, in fact as more giveaways you do the higher chance it is to get money from streaming