What is the biggest loss you guys ever had while goldfarming/botting?

R3G3N

14 hours ago, GPSwap said:

biggest loss from macro ban (was botting adverts for my swap cc and they banned my rank acc) was about 900m in 2015 ish acc was def pure at 87 def
biggest loss in total was around may last year jagex chainbanned me and my mate for about 100b rs3, my main (comp cape with 2 200ms on rs3 and 2100ish total 07), 7 max polypore accs total (about $100 ea), my skiller that was 99 all buyables rs3 and a few other bits

How did you get chained?
Where you using the same IP for multiple accounts? 
Just curious! Sounds dark times <3 
:feels:

3 hours ago, Elixar said:

How did you get chained?
Where you using the same IP for multiple accounts? 
Just curious! Sounds dark times <3 
:feels:

we had 4 sets of accs we used, storage accs, trading accs, staking accs and then personal accs, everything ran on its own ips, and we used trading accs to stake money between storage and staking accs, internet dropped out for 5 seconds, so bots logged accs back in before vpns could reconnect, so they got a link between enough of the accs to go ham, and they banned any other acc created on the same ip as any of the staking accs

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My business partner at the time decided to dissolve the partnership and flag my Paypal as a Scam, then my banks and the Police investigates. My Commander at my Navy base had to be briefed on “Botting” and the income I was making by selling accounts and ensure I didn’t have to go to court because I got sued by a fucking British University student. 

Overall in court costs and losing Rank in the military over a game because I made my CDR look bad I’ve lost over $40,000. 

So now I don’t trust as easily ?

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Nuckolls said:

My business partner at the time decided to dissolve the partnership and flag my Paypal as a Scam, then my banks and the Police investigates. My Commander at my Navy base had to be briefed on “Botting” and the income I was making by selling accounts and ensure I didn’t have to go to court because I got sued by a fucking British University student. 

Overall in court costs and losing Rank in the military over a game because I made my CDR look bad I’ve lost over $40,000. 

So now I don’t trust as easily ?

Christ, that's so fucked up.

Most i've lost is 400m.

• Sad 1