daamurda

17 minutes ago, Failed4life said:

Just make new account :shrugs:

Thought about it, don't have the patience 

4 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

just skull trick them lul.

I wish, the dickhead had torture ammy and claws

2 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

problem with non-skull builds is you get alot of targets who just wont fight you and you left waiting for ages for a fight (experience with a 1 pray dclaw build and a 1pray sotd build and obby tank) wasnt as bad on the clawer because i could just grab dds but it is frustrating sometimes

yea i always fight them cuz they usually have a tier on them

2 minutes ago, Muffins said:

obby maul tank

hmm i never had one of these might try and bot one.

I've had a 1pray 1def pure about 3-4 years ago, that time around I was pretty much the only 1pray1def pure and was shrekking people 10 combat levels over me in pvp worlds.

had 60 attack, 85 str 89 hp and 90+ range/magic with a combat of 69. The reason the build was op was mostly because of the high hp, it was basicly unkillable by anyone even 10 combat levels over it while it had sick damage with tb at disposal at all times. It wasn't easy to get that though, gotta train range without a cannon and magic with fire strikes, this is confirmed the most hp xp for magic training in oldschool (yes I know it's lvl 13 spell...)

O.T. Having such high hp gives you often much advantages in duel arena stakes if anyone near the combat level dares to stake you (made me bonk in the old days:)

Currently making a new 1def1pray pure the same way as #myway so I would deffo recommend:)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Skinkelynet said:

dont make an uskull account, it is fucking aids to fight agianst and i hate you people

I've pked a handful of decent lvl tiers off unskull accs, this would be a mix of sometimes reg msb to dds or maul, or msb to claws and be unskulled and risk tier. depends on the mood of the day on how i wanna pk. I dont spec and telly right away i wait till im outta food. ppl that spec then telly right away are aids imo

• Like 1