Selling 100M $1/m, Paypal Only, no gray/italic names

Eliot

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

lets buy vip and dispute 7$ for the vip and 100$ for the rsgp easy scam :D

just kidding why dont you accept grey colors? look at muffin aint thinking he would scam tbh

Yes.. We had a grey name with 300+ feedback scam quit 3b.. So yes

OT: I buy all 93$ paypal

19 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Yes.. We had a grey name with 300+ feedback scam quit 3b.. So yes

OT: I buy all 93$ paypal

When will people learn to be more savvy on scammers aye? It's going on everywhere. Even ingame with the double money scammers, rip lost so must and so dishonest they are! :kappa:

Feedback, Vouches, Rank are all irrelevant. If someone decides to scam, they'll do so. All rank does is generally increase the amount someone will scam for. EG, $250 Donor won't scam for less than $250, LS won't scam for less than $150 etc, Grey names can scam for anything as they're not invested at all. This has all got a bit off topic though, someone make a debate thread :boge: 

Edited by HeyImJamie

5 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Feedback, Vouches, Rank are all irrelevant. If someone decides to scam, they'll do so. All rank does is generally increase the amount someone will scam for. EG, $250 Donor won't scam for less than $250, LS won't scam for less than $150 etc, Grey names can scam for anything as they're not invested at all. This has all got a bit off topic though, someone make a debate thread :boge: 

Except they can scam for less than $250, but do it to multiple people and if you follow that logic you will get scammed.

You have to be more careful rather simply trusting ranks blindly by their worth.

Edited by Antonio Kala

2 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

Except they can scam for less than $250, but do it for multiple people and if you follow that logic you will get scammed.

You have to be more careful rather simply trusting ranks blindly by their worth.

I think you completed missed the point, the point is everyone can scam. There's no fool proof method to avoid being scammed because even the most trusted of people can decide to turn. Ranks however provide more of a safety net than one without, because like I said, they're invested, which is most likely why Eliot's avoiding grey names.

Edited by HeyImJamie