Client possibly detectable

oceanuus

Loaded up today to start playing logged in within 2 minutes of not even running script I was kicked to main menu.

After I go to log back in it says my account has been disabled and to check message center. Thankfully its only a 48 hour temp ban as ive only been botting for a max of 3 hours at a time but the last script I used was polypickpocket not sure if that has anything to do with it, im almost certain the client is detectable after this Thursday update or else I would have been banned for botting when I first attempted to log in.

12 minutes ago, oceanuus said:

Loaded up today to start playing logged in within 2 minutes of not even running script I was kicked to main menu.

After I go to log back in it says my account has been disabled and to check message center. Thankfully its only a 48 hour temp ban as ive only been botting for a max of 3 hours at a time but the last script I used was polypickpocket not sure if that has anything to do with it, im almost certain the client is detectable after this Thursday update or else I would have been banned for botting when I first attempted to log in.

look, i can sell you snake oil against bans, but it wont cure sheer ignorance - the client is detectable (sic!)

• Like 1