Middlemen suggestions.

Decode

Just now, IamBot said:

I dont like how people want a rank for middleman.

Not everybody can afford Sponsor ranks.

So I suggest no rank requirements as such.

• 500 Post Count
  • 50+ Feedback
  • X amount of time registered on forums
  • Active member of community.
  • Clean Reputation over forums
  • No previous Disputes.

Tbh it is farely easy to get 50+ feedback as @Final said before. People can boost FB selling lvl 3's, doing small services, and flipping 1-5m intervals

100+ feedback

400+ posts

1 year + on forums

active member of community

trusted (no scams in the last 3 years)

3 trades above 200$ value or something equivalent.

requires vote by moderator team, just cause you have all the requirements does not allow you to become one

Activity requirement (If not active on forums for 2 months will lose status)

PM Requirement:  should have skype conversations and receive pms from both players

discussion of fees, are they allowed or not, Must have users post on MM thread agreeing to the MM's TOS

Edited by k9thebeast

If we can't decide a good way, they will make it into a monopoly and middlemen will charge substantial amounts because they are picked by the staff on a case by case decision and most likely, people will just outsource trades to sythe, then we have more off site issues and more 'resources' poured into disputes. Yada yada yada.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Final said:

If we can't decide a good way, they will make it into a monopoly and middlemen will charge substantial amounts because they are picked by the staff on a case by case decision and most likely, people will just outsource trades to sythe, then we have more off site issues and more 'resources' poured into disputes. Yada yada yada.

Agreed, competition is good. There needs to be a variety of MM so there is no monopoly. 

Edited by Juggles

23 minutes ago, Muffins said:

can we please not have a rank requirement (such as VIP+) in order to make a thread? :^) Thank you.

Maybe only for VMM. 

23 minutes ago, Saiyan said:

Certain fb requirement

No scam history (unless u guys deeem that to be safe or w/e)

6 months time on forums

Post count above 1k

Deemed active

Be more specific. How much FB? 

what is active

why a certain number of posts

why forum time

4 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Realistically though, people with no paid rank are more prone to scamming because they have nothing to lose

Completely understand your point. (see below)

2 minutes ago, Final said:

So I invest a few hours a week into making gold sales, i make a few dollars each week from flipping the gold using BTC -> Paypal.

I build reputation for almost free.

I scam quit with various trades at once, maybe earn 250m - 1B if im not a retard.

Sounds like a fucking great way to make money by exploiting the current system.

So if someone invests $100 dollars into a rank then literally just does the same concept you've just explained? Whats the difference? Either way rank or no rank it can still happen. My main point was the fact that there needs to be some control over the decision from the mod and admin.

1 minute ago, Mxttie said:

Completely understand your point. (see below)

So if someone invests $100 dollars into a rank then literally just does the same concept you've just explained? Whats the difference? Either way rank or no rank it can still happen. My main point was the fact that there needs to be some control over the decision from the mod and admin.

Sponsor/Donor literally means nothing at this point, they could just charge back the $100 on PP after the exit scams.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Tbh it is farely easy to get 50+ feedback as @Final said before. People can boost FB selling lvl 3's, doing small services, and flipping 1-5m intervals

Just like VMM requirements, those 50 Feedbacks would have a screening, like gp trades above X amounts. No lvl 3 account sales, etc ...

4 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Maybe only for VMM. 

Be more specific. How much FB? 

what is active

why a certain number of posts

why forum time

FB Requirement Imo 100 seems fair? +-/25

Active i said deemed so, judged by staff i.e uses the forum maybe 2 hours a day? 

1K posts so they don't spam, 100 is too easy to get people spam that shit in a day, 500 can be done in a few weeks and if they spam to 1000 it'll be so obvious 

6 months time as in register date and active consecutively for 3 months (so people if they do scam the MM's it'll deter them from farming) 

• Decode locked this topic