Is Mod matk just talking shit or is it actually true that most bots get banned on tutorial island?

ez11

24f6a31bde877d233eb4714fad252fb8.png

Even when i was botting f2p stuff and botting tutorial island on like 20 accs per day i never really got any bans before starting with the actual skill i was doing. 

Is there actually someone out there who just mass bots tutorial island and gets 99% of his bots banned or is jagex just trying to prevent players from botting with this post?

It's cute because he is way off... And 6k bots.. hmm.. I know of more of a lot just in my farm and friends.. and 6k.. we nearly have that combined. 

you guys have 6k bots running at consistently at any given time? i find that a little hard to believe. he's not saying there are 6k bots in the game. he's saying there are 6k bots online at any given time.

you guys have 6k bots running at consistently at any given time? i find that a little hard to believe. he's not saying there are 6k bots in the game. he's saying there are 6k bots online at any given time.

Oh not at all the same time sorry, His number i reckon are off by quite a bit..

Theres about 4500 atm the moment (probably) in just f2p.. 

Oh not at all the same time sorry, His number i reckon are off by quite a bit..

also note that it's based on the assumption that most bots last only 24 hours, which is true of most bots, but definitely not all.

I'd say that 4500 is a relatively good estimate for f2p worlds. there are bound to be more in f2p than p2p by a lot.

Edited by Imateamcape