OSBot 2.4.71 - Low Resource Mode, Web-Walking fixes

Alek

A bit delayed on the release thread, however I have some pretty exciting stuff for you guys to check out.

Low Resource Mode:

Mainly geared towards bot farmers, Low Resource Mode is yet another tool in addition to CLI making bot farming a more customizable and enjoyable experience. 

d69cb2aa1d872869074c0ef377933d3f.png

Flag: -allow
Value: lowresource
Value: lowcpu

Example: "-allow lowresource,lowcpu"

You need to start the bot from command-line to use Low Resource Mode. Additionally you need to set both "-login" and "-bot", because the Account Selector and Booter are never initialized.

Low Resource Mode:
-Does not set look and feel
-Does not initialize a majority of interfaces
-Removes all debuggers
-Removes all paints
-Some other small things

I might expand on it in the future depending on demand to include rendering, etc.

The following updates and various Web-Walking fixes were done by @Zach so be sure to give him a thanks.

-Mostly webwalking fixes – updated motherlode entrance link and rockfall. Updated maps database
-Removed one deadman world from login worlds
-Fixed bank withdraw/insert mode detection
-Fixed CLI option for allowing reflection

-More webwalking fixes
-Gnome gliders should work now
-Webwalker should be usable from Fairy rings tile
-Low resource and CPU mode (CLI) (@Alek's update)

Happy Botting
-The OSBot Staff

• Like 16

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/101822-webwalker-unable-to-handle-dialogue-when-walking-through-stronghold-of-security-doors/

It seems to be already added to the web, just need to add a dialogue handler

The webwalker doesn't use hardcoded nodes, meaning that we never sat there and manually added stronghold of security. If anything, the most we did was add a link from Barbarian Village. You can traverse the Stronghold of Security using WalkingEvent and solving the doors yourself. 

If you need help traversing this area, there are a few Stronghold Security scripts out there. I'd recommend contacting those scripters and seeing what they did. Otherwise I would never be able to work on the client and I'd just spend from now until this bot is dead adding support for every single area in the game.

Edit: Also don't coach your customers into information which is untrue, makes my life a lot more difficult.

• Like 1