Removing Bought Ranks From Thread Titles?

Muffins

As I feel i need to re-iterate this and bring it up again, 

It's really annoying and disheartening when people have titles like

"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [$100+donor][lifetime sponsor]" or "✔Lifetime Sponsor" or "【 Lifetime Sponsor 】ıllıllı"

due to it giving them a false sense of trust, sure you are a sponsor but you have 10 feedback.

Only allow true ranks i.e. (VMM/Super Moderator/Verified Transactor/[xxxx FB]) in the titles of threads on services/middleman threads/account sales/etc.

You don't need to show you bought a rank in your thread title to make it more click-baity because we all know how well that worked out in the past. If you want to show trust, show it with your feedback.

Reply with your opinions of this.

• Like 9

I agree with this

Just a side note, to those people who put [sCRIPTER] in market sales, what's the fucking point? How does the individual having the ability to create a script affect the market sale in anyway?

It's pure click bait; It should end now. 

Like ultimately, knowing how to script doesn't mean that the scripter is 100% guaranteed not to scam facep.gif

Edited by Saiyan
  • Like 1

fking agree to this!!! this is what I been trying to point out during the pass month lmao...

if u see this thread http://osbot.org/forum/topic/95607-ip-check-taterisgod/#entry1060696 <===  I even have proof in skype where he tell me "bro just go first to me am $150 life sponsor u should trust sponsors" am like fk no ur just a normal player with a rank u bought! 

but what got the attention was that he say $150 instead of $125 lol.... for real everyone should be careful with life sponsor/donator/vip etc. is why I don't go first to any life sponsor u never know who is a scammer or quit scam xD

• Like 2

Just a side note, to those people who put [sCRIPTER] in market sales, what's the fucking point? How does the individual having the ability to create a script affect the market sale in anyway?

Like ultimately, knowing how to script doesn't mean that the scripter is 100% guaranteed not to scam facep.gif

I trust scripters more than regular members.

For example; If someone is making $200+ a week, and there's certainly a lot of people who are making >$200 a week, they're less likely to scam.

Because if they get banned that >$200 a week is going to stop or heavily slow down.

So they have more of a reason not to scam :)

• Like 2