APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Hey Apa! I bought your script. I did however run into an issue.

c1d4434f2d5012db8389a4dfc657ea0a.gif

It won't walk or reset afterwards, it will just stand there. 

I'm on Mirror Mode

Camp Settings

Tried on Camps Easy 5,6,7 all of them seem to have this issue.

Someone brought this up the other day aswell, I will be taking a look this afternoon as soon as i've migrated my files to my new comp. Cheers for the detail! :)

~apa

• Like 1

I don't think another scripter would say that!

There's no way I can give this bot out to existing customers as the store system / auth system wouldn't be capable of doing that. That being said, I can potentially offer extended auths (potentially 3-4 days) to existing rock crab users. But for the small 4,99 that would be spent on this bot, I can assure you every penny is worth it smile.png

Hey man i bought ur script but its now pending for like 3 days, could i have this 3-4 days trial because i got your rock crab script!

Hey man i bought ur script but its now pending for like 3 days, could i have this 3-4 days trial because i got your rock crab script!

Pending, that's very odd! Perhaps contact @Maldesto as the script purchase should be almost instant!

Please let me know via PM if there's anything else you need :)

apa

I run into a problem where it stands just and clicks for hours under the player himself, its not on the crab spot, its like on the way back to crab spot after re aggroing them. This happened to me when i used the farest west place, maybe it was far west 6 or something. And when i saw this has happened there was no food in my inventory anymore and the bot should get more from bank.

Edited by Buggeli

859c5876b42642d09cc209dddc67a6f4.png

proggy QwPha8E.png

Thats awesome, thanks<3!

I run into a problem where it stands just and clicks for hours under the player himself, its not on the crab spot, its like on the way back to crab spot after re aggroing them. This happened to me when i used the farest west place, maybe it was far west 6 or something. And when i saw this has happened there was no food in my inventory anymore and the bot should get more from bank.

This is odd, perhaps could you elaborate on what the console is saying? thanks!

Message to all:

I've been working on the updates to the script and thus far i've implemented a bunch of changes, however i'm struggling to test them as i'm having some display issues on my new comp so i've been trying to fix these (such that I can test the updates). I'm doing my best (unfortunately a busy weekend has also not helped :s), hopefully the updates will be released by tomorrow assuming i've fixed the scaling issues, but no promises! (I wish I could, but windows 10 is currently the bane of my life)

Thanks for hanging tight,

Apa

UPDATE!! :)

====================

Version 1.02

• Added support for use and looting of bone bolts
  • Fixed issue with camping in East 5,6 and 7.
  • Extended far east area to encompass more crabs (previously have very few)
  • Fixed issue with unresponsive world-hopping checkbox on Gui
  • Fixed issue with interface closer interfering with world switching
  • Added death system to shut script off if you die/ring of life. I recommend always wearing a ring of life (or not risking anything expensive!)
  • ...And a bunch more changes which I can't remember but will make your user experience more pleasant :)

Cheers, sorry for the delay. I've got most things up and running on my new computer now :)

~Apa