APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Just bought it, awesome work man. Does it have some kind of detection to reset the aggro? Because my guy doesnt seem to want to move, he just sits

It should reset the aggro as soon as it detects the crabs are not spawning!

If it's not doing anything ,please check the console and let me know if any errors are being thrown. Also, let me know what your settings are :)

cheers

apa

It should reset the aggro as soon as it detects the crabs are not spawning!

If it's not doing anything ,please check the console and let me know if any errors are being thrown. Also, let me know what your settings are smile.png

cheers

apa

Here you go.. The console just keeps spamming "we have reached the final destination!" and its clearly not even in the square. But roam works flawlessly. 

post-230557-0-34482200-1467660823_thumb.png

post-230557-0-55488000-1467660824_thumb.png

Here you go.. The console just keeps spamming "we have reached the final destination!" and its clearly not even in the square. But roam works flawlessly. 

That's very odd, i'm unsure why it's saying the webwalking event is a success when it's not in the correct spot... or why it was even trying to webwalk in the first place. If you re-stard the script on the tile (or at the bank) it should be happy... i'll look into this.

Thanks!

apa

That's very odd, i'm unsure why it's saying the webwalking event is a success when it's not in the correct spot... or why it was even trying to webwalk in the first place. If you re-stard the script on the tile (or at the bank) it should be happy... i'll look into this.

Thanks!

apa

I reset the client & the bot. Even when I manually sit on the square and start it up, the logger still spams web-walking to combat area. It does it for every east spot, havent tried west yet. Ill stick to roam for now, appreciate the fast replys!

I reset the client & the bot. Even when I manually sit on the square and start it up, the logger still spams web-walking to combat area. It does it for every east spot, havent tried west yet. Ill stick to roam for now, appreciate the fast replys!

That's odd. I'll do some testing for the eastern areas. I can confirm that the Far west areas should be working well in camp mode though, I recently did some testing there!

~apa

Here's a nice proggy from an overnight run. 

07666ed6c8819725d7b4a69ef2709fe4.png

Woah!!! thanks <3 that's awesome! :) I've featured it on the main page

Is there a way to save settings? Gets annoying to keep having to re-enter everything.

Not as of yet. I will see about save/load features

• Like 1

That's odd. I'll do some testing for the eastern areas. I can confirm that the Far west areas should be working well in camp mode though, I recently did some testing there!

~apa

Woah!!! thanks QwPha8E.png that's awesome! smile.png I've featured it on the main page

Not as of yet. I will see about save/load features

Can u please add Bone bolts to the ammo list to make it loot them? :)

Can u please add Bone bolts to the ammo list to make it loot them? smile.png

Ofcourse! :)

Grats on release mate smile.png

Thanks!

=====================

To all:

My new computer arrived the other day and i'm in the process of moving all my files over and setting everything up. This includes my script setup which I've yet to migrate (using a memory stick which should hopefully arrive through the post tomorrow). As a result i'll be pretty much unable to make any changes for the next day or two, but after that here is what I will be working on:

• Will investigate camping in the eastern area
  • Will take a look at food eating thresholds; and adding additional death-preventing failsafes
  • Will add bone bolts to the ammo list (let me know if you want any others!)

Cheers

~apa

• Like 2

Ofcourse! smile.png

Thanks!

=====================

To all:

My new computer arrived the other day and i'm in the process of moving all my files over and setting everything up. This includes my script setup which I've yet to migrate (using a memory stick which should hopefully arrive through the post tomorrow). As a result i'll be pretty much unable to make any changes for the next day or two, but after that here is what I will be working on:

• Will investigate camping in the eastern area
  • Will take a look at food eating thresholds; and adding additional death-preventing failsafes
  • Will add bone bolts to the ammo list (let me know if you want any others!)

Cheers

~apa

Didn't get trial, even liked the topic.