APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Welp, Botted yesterday for about 5 hours, came home to still botting, everything was good. Logged off to go to sleep, woke up this morning and had a 2 day. :P 

Awh sad.png i'm sorry to hear it. 5 hours is quite a long time, although I have to say I think this is the first ban that i've heard of with this script sad.png

Sorry for your loss, atleast it's only a 2day!

apa

Edited by Apaec

How do you minimize the risks of getting banned with this script?

Have a read of this helpful topic: osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

Can you fix worldhopping after it hops always closes the interfaces.

[INFO][Bot #1][07/06 04:35:37 AM]: APA Sand Crabs [Tab 1] Closing unwanted open interface

Oh this is odd, which interface is it trying to close?

Hey APA, could you add me on skype ( Lsdevil112 ) i found some small bugs and have lots of suggestions for you.

Hey, Unfortunately I don't use skype (only very rarely for personal stuff). Feel free to send me a quick PM though! :)

hello trial has never showed up

Your 24h trial expired on 2016-07-06 12:22:51 UTC

I'll give you an additional 6 hour trial tomorrow as you may have missed it (i'm unable to give you one today as the trial slots for the script are currently all taken). Unfrotunately I won't be able to give you any more than that so be sure to make good use of it!

apa

Edited by Apaec

Have a read of this helpful topic: osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

Oh this is odd, which interface is it trying to close?

Hey, Unfortunately I don't use skype (only very rarely for personal stuff). Feel free to send me a quick PM though! smile.png

the worldhopping interface clicks the "X" button.

• Like 1