APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

can i have a free trial? plan on buying it later for sure just wanna make sure it works well. Thanks! smile.png

trial please!!!!! QwPha8E.png

Your requests have been noted guys, make sure you've liked the thread and then you should recieve a 24h trial within the next 12 hours! (The script is oversubscribed atm so the threshold for trials has already been reached for today)

Cheers for stopping by,

apa

There is!!! smile.png

Thank you smile.png

I think I found a bug on camping mode:

If s.o tries to crash me (even when i disabled the function "hopp when getting crashed") the bot still hopp the world.

Could ad an "Anti Crash"-System to the bot? Something like -> Atuo attack the Crabs when getting crashed or something. :)

Greets :)

I think I found a bug on camping mode:

If s.o tries to crash me (even when i disabled the function "hopp when getting crashed") the bot still hopp the world.

Could ad an "Anti Crash"-System to the bot? Something like -> Atuo attack the Crabs when getting crashed or something. smile.png

Greets smile.png

I will take a look asap, cheers!

apa

Can I have a trial please? smile.png

Like the script thread, it's all automated! :)

Hey, if you could add this feature into your script HRC7YoE.png. I'll definitely purchase this script.

Also when I tried to trial, the script would still hop world even when it was disabled.

Hey, The script has the feature of moving the mouse outside of the screen. It will do this as part of the 'move mouse' event based antiban on a random basis.

As for the worldhopping bug, I will be looking into all issues and suggestions tomorrow as i'm still setting up my workspace. This bug is already on the list! :)

apa

Like the script thread, it's all automated! smile.png

Hey, The script has the feature of moving the mouse outside of the screen. It will do this as part of the 'move mouse' event based antiban on a random basis.

As for the worldhopping bug, I will be looking into all issues and suggestions tomorrow as i'm still setting up my workspace. This bug is already on the list! smile.png

apa

I didn't seem to understand you, from what I have seen is that it only moves within the client.