APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Hey! I liked this thread before the sand crab script actually came out and now that it has came out it doesn't seem like i got to test it with a trail...

Can i please get a trial so i can check it out?

Hey,

It looks like you recieved a trial but it was on the day of release so you may have missed it. I've given you another 24h trial starting now. Enjoy! :)

apa

Can i get a 24 hr trial, never got to try this one out

Please like the thread; it's all automated!

Sent you a .gif of bugs APA, look PM.

Received and responded; thanks!

Hey i think i liked the post the first time, but I have a new pure that I want to try this on, and can give you some great proggies. Please let me know if you can auth it and I will run it a bit smile.png

you (along with anyone else who liked the trial overnight) should now have a 24h auth! :)

(Computer shut off for updates overnight so authing software failed. sorry about that!)

apa

you (along with anyone else who liked the trial overnight) should now have a 24h auth! smile.png

(Computer shut off for updates overnight so authing software failed. sorry about that!)

apa

Hey, I'm not sure if you already have this. Could you add two potions support? For example; attack and strength potions, and x amount of each.