Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey Czar,

I'm fighting sand crabs, when setting the break tile it doesn't seem to update. I press ctrl for menu, then F5, there is no tile response on the current tile. 

I notice this because when breaking, if I am still in combat (or within 10 sec of combat) the bot will try and break, but be unable to.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Epic!! @Spooney join our disc I got some tips/strategies for you ^^ :)

@russ1012My mistake I think the key is F4 to set breaks tile, so first we stand on tile, hit F4 and then it registers, I'll update the text and perhaps make the tile light up grey or red or something :doge: Ty for letting me know <3 

1 minute ago, Czar said:

Epic!! @Spooney join our disc I got some tips/strategies for you ^^ :)

@russ1012My mistake I think the key is F4 to set breaks tile, so first we stand on tile, hit F4 and then it registers, I'll update the text and perhaps make the tile light up grey or red or something :doge: Ty for letting me know <3 

Thanks brother, im already there. ive messaged you <3

• Heart 1

On 7/28/2022 at 6:44 AM, Czar said:

I just saw this, ty for the heads up about VMs I'll have to see why/how and adjust accordingly <3 

Hey mate welcome, ty for the feedback I'll make some changes for the next version. Also for point #1 did you do Save As, or Save? If you have a profile open you should just Save not save as. I tried to use Notepad as inspiration basically save as will create a new file and save will just autosave the current file. I could be wrong tho :doge: 

Wow I think you nailed it, I was only using Save As, even when making updates to an existing profile. I'll try with Save and see if that does better. 

• Heart 1

I've been playing around with example profiles and it should be here soon. In the next update you guys will see a new tab called Examples and there will be various preset configs/profiles for various npcs. Testing went well on my other script and I'll be copying it over to the fighter.

EDIT:

07/08 - Working on upgrade equipment for bows/ranging, working on lighthouse steppe + cannonballs, and a bunch of others. New feature update will be here soon.

Edited by Czar

Just spoke to @Gunman about this, it seems the stronghold is already on your list, BUT there is no paypal chargeback it seems, no refund either. Very strange indeed. Scripts do not disappear maybe you checked osbot browser instead of osbot client? All scripts show up in the client. Atm there is no way to swap/change scripts with one another :( 

Also can we get some info/help about this @Maldesto please ^^ :D

20 hours ago, Czar said:

Just spoke to @Gunman about this, it seems the stronghold is already on your list, BUT there is no paypal chargeback it seems, no refund either. Very strange indeed. Scripts do not disappear maybe you checked osbot browser instead of osbot client? All scripts show up in the client. Atm there is no way to swap/change scripts with one another :( 

Also can we get some info/help about this @Maldesto please ^^ :D

Hi Czar, thanks for the reply.

Sadly Perfect Stronghold AIO doesn't appear on the OSbot browser, nor the OSbot client.

I asked @Maldesto for a refund so I can purchase Perfect Fighter instead.

On 7/28/2022 at 6:44 AM, Czar said:

I just saw this, ty for the heads up about VMs I'll have to see why/how and adjust accordingly <3 

Hey mate welcome, ty for the feedback I'll make some changes for the next version. Also for point #1 did you do Save As, or Save? If you have a profile open you should just Save not save as. I tried to use Notepad as inspiration basically save as will create a new file and save will just autosave the current file. I could be wrong tho :doge: 

Hey Czar, after some thorough testing, using the stronghold of security plugin, using both Save and Save As options, I can't get any newly created profile to remember to grab armor gear. Each time I load the profile I saved (using Save or Save As, tried both) it doesn't grab gear and the armor tab is blank (after opening the saved profile).

Again, your scripts are the bomb. Cheers.

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO