Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

ayy lets go my boy. I just looked over my ahk script and found out that was actually the cause of the script stopping, I made a mistake on this one part that caused the bot to stop, but glad You had a chance to inspect the cannon function in that location anyways, as its a really cool feature on the script and it never hurts to refine it some more 8D . I was wondering what would happen if the player received a loot that was on that little island by the ogres, how would the bot respond to not being able to reach it?. Anyways Cheers bro nice work

Edited by CIeetZ
  • Like 1

NVM, I'm an idiot for running the bot in a VM.

I just bought your script and was running it on a new account using mirror mode killing chickens and I'm noticing the following issues:

• Every non-burying action takes ~10 seconds to execute (pickup, select new NPC to kill)
    • This occurs even if pickups are disabled
  • Burying bones takes 20-30 seconds per bone to bury

I'd be lucky to get even 50 chicken kills per hour.

Edited by Tyransyn
Fixed after some personal troubleshooting.

Hey Czar you are the man, I own most of your scripts :) 

Couple bug reports for ya:

1. Loading a saved fight profile and then changing some settings and then doing 'save as' again to save your updated fight profile does not work. Bot fails to start.
  2. In the stronghold of security plugin, using 'save as' to save a fight profile saves the profile but does not save any of the armor settings (they are all cleared out blank when you load the newly saved fight profile from within the stronghold plugin File menu)

Cheers mate

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, Tyransyn said:

NVM, I'm an idiot for running the bot in a VM.

I just bought your script and was running it on a new account using mirror mode killing chickens and I'm noticing the following issues:

• Every non-burying action takes ~10 seconds to execute (pickup, select new NPC to kill)
    • This occurs even if pickups are disabled
  • Burying bones takes 20-30 seconds per bone to bury

I'd be lucky to get even 50 chicken kills per hour.

I just saw this, ty for the heads up about VMs I'll have to see why/how and adjust accordingly <3 

9 hours ago, bruhoh said:

Hey Czar you are the man, I own most of your scripts :) 

Couple bug reports for ya:

1. Loading a saved fight profile and then changing some settings and then doing 'save as' again to save your updated fight profile does not work. Bot fails to start.
  2. In the stronghold of security plugin, using 'save as' to save a fight profile saves the profile but does not save any of the armor settings (they are all cleared out blank when you load the newly saved fight profile from within the stronghold plugin File menu)

Cheers mate

Hey mate welcome, ty for the feedback I'll make some changes for the next version. Also for point #1 did you do Save As, or Save? If you have a profile open you should just Save not save as. I tried to use Notepad as inspiration basically save as will create a new file and save will just autosave the current file. I could be wrong tho :doge: 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

I just saw this, ty for the heads up about VMs I'll have to see why/how and adjust accordingly <3 

Hi Czar,

I wouldn't worry about wasting your time on my unique case. I was running it in VMware with Hyper-V enabled which causes a massive performance hit for VMware VMs (for anyone else searching in the future in the same situation, just run your bots in Hyper-V or disable Hyper-V). 

I will say though, bone burying is relatively slow (I think around 5 sec per bone once the perf issues were fixed). Any reason for this?

Thanks and I'm loving your script.

• Like 1

After looking at the code yep it seems there is a 4-5 second delay after burying bones which is strange, no idea why I did that. I'll lower it down in the upcoming version.

Also there's a lot of VM usage in botting so I'm going to note that down, ty for finding it, had a lot of headache about this with another script and we couldn't figure out why :doge:  

Appreciate the support seriously <3 

• Like 1

Hey Czar I was wondering if I could drop a request on the Fighter Script. Here's what I would love for it to do, a list of the options I choose when running it, what it does and what it doesnt do.

Run Location : Lighthouse Basement North of Barbarian Outpost on Dagganoths 

Settings : Loot items over 5k ( works great ) Set up Cannon (Works great) , Use Quick Prayers ( Turns them off when banking but doesnt turn on when returning ) , Sip Super Defense Pot within 5 range + Sip Prayer Potion when at 30 (of 52) prayer (works great) . Banking When No Food > Teleport tab to varrock > Bank at west bank > Return via House Teleport (outside house) ((which is rellekka)) , Eat to full when banking ( works great , also sips prayer pots at bank no problem ) . Loving the new stamina function btw .

Things that run properly : If I manually jump over the basalt rocks, then click play, the script will take over from there. After it gets over the rocks ( After manually games necklace teleporting to Barbarian Outpost, and jumping over the rocks to the north ) it will walk over, walk into the lighthouse, go downstairs, set up cannon, start training.

Things that dont run : Once it tele tabs to varrock it will go to west bank, as I set it to, but has a problem withdrawing the 10k cannonballs. Instead it withdraws all the cannonballs sometimes and then doesnt know what to do so freezes . It seems to bypass getting stuck here if I just have over 10k cannonballs in my inventory as I click play on the script, which I guess is no problem doesnt make a big difference I can just carry all my cannonballs before i start the script.  sips a super defense pot at bank which we've covered in previous convos (not really a big deal if this didnt get changed, hardly makes a difference). After it has Everything I set it to withdraw  ( Cannon base , barrel , furnace , stand , 7 manta rays , 10k cannonballs , 10 prayer potions , games necklace (8) , Varrock Teleport Tabs , House Teleport Tabs, 2 super def pots , Stamina potion - it typically does successfully exit the bank and teleport to the next location, which is either 1. Barbarian Outpost through games necklace or 2. House teleport Tablet (to outside of house) . However neither of those locations progresses after teleporting. It wont scale the basalt rocks, and wont travel to lighthouse from the rellekka house teleport spot. It will however, once I manually get within range of the lighthouse, enter the lighthouse, go down, set cannon back up & start training. However it looks like it attempts to turn quick prayer on, but only hovers over it and doesnt actually turn it on. I think a good function would be once its reaches within 20 spaces of the cannons highlighted setup location, it turns on quick prayers, then goes and sets up the cannon. I figure it'd be harder to code jumping the basalt rocks, plus sometimes you take a bunch of damage failing, so I'd definitely settle for the pathing from outside the relleka house portal over to lighthouse. Just gotta jump that one bridge on the way and other than that its just a normal walking path. Thanks alot for all the support lately, You definitely do the most for the community. Cheers bud

Edited by CIeetZ
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, CIeetZ said:

Hey Czar I was wondering if I could drop a request on the Fighter Script. Here's what I would love for it to do, a list of the options I choose when running it, what it does and what it doesnt do.

Run Location : Lighthouse Basement North of Barbarian Outpost on Dagganoths 

Settings : Loot items over 5k ( works great ) Set up Cannon (Works great) , Use Quick Prayers ( Turns them off when banking but doesnt turn on when returning ) , Sip Super Defense Pot within 5 range + Sip Prayer Potion when at 30 (of 52) prayer (works great) . Banking When No Food > Teleport tab to varrock > Bank at west bank > Return via House Teleport (outside house) ((which is rellekka)) , Eat to full when banking ( works great , also sips prayer pots at bank no problem ) . Loving the new stamina function btw .

Things that run properly : If I manually jump over the basalt rocks, then click play, the script will take over from there. After it gets over the rocks ( After manually games necklace teleporting to Barbarian Outpost, and jumping over the rocks to the north ) it will walk over, walk into the lighthouse, go downstairs, set up cannon, start training.

Things that dont run : Once it tele tabs to varrock it will go to west bank, as I set it to, but has a problem withdrawing the 10k cannonballs. Instead it withdraws all the cannonballs sometimes and then doesnt know what to do so freezes . It seems to bypass getting stuck here if I just have over 10k cannonballs in my inventory as I click play on the script, which I guess is no problem doesnt make a big difference I can just carry all my cannonballs before i start the script.  sips a super defense pot at bank which we've covered in previous convos (not really a big deal if this didnt get changed, hardly makes a difference). After it has Everything I set it to withdraw  ( Cannon base , barrel , furnace , stand , 7 manta rays , 10k cannonballs , 10 prayer potions , games necklace (8) , Varrock Teleport Tabs , House Teleport Tabs, 2 super def pots , Stamina potion - it typically does successfully exit the bank and teleport to the next location, which is either 1. Barbarian Outpost through games necklace or 2. House teleport Tablet (to outside of house) . However neither of those locations progresses after teleporting. It wont scale the basalt rocks, and wont travel to lighthouse from the rellekka house teleport spot. It will however, once I manually get within range of the lighthouse, enter the lighthouse, go down, set cannon back up & start training. However it looks like it attempts to turn quick prayer on, but only hovers over it and doesnt actually turn it on. I think a good function would be once its reaches within 20 spaces of the cannons highlighted setup location, it turns on quick prayers, then goes and sets up the cannon. I figure it'd be harder to code jumping the basalt rocks, plus sometimes you take a bunch of damage failing, so I'd definitely settle for the pathing from outside the relleka house portal over to lighthouse. Just gotta jump that one bridge on the way and other than that its just a normal walking path. Thanks alot for all the support lately, You definitely do the most for the community. Cheers bud

I actually prefer these type of requests because I want to know exactly the objective from start to finish and this explains it well. I'll make some changes. I already notice a couple things right off the bat which can be improved, for example the cannonballs I need to set them to amount: 0 so that the client knows to withdraw all, instead of an actual value e.g. 9500 or something. But yeah I'll go through the list and add those. I will also be adding something unrelated got a nice request on my disc about adding myths guild bank that'll be added too, and I'm constantly looking for more map areas that need supporting e.g. lighthouse as you mentioned above and a bunch of other slayer stuff. Ty again it really helps push this bot further in terms of quality.

1 hour ago, PastorRize said:

Hey Czar, nice script man I enjoy all the features so customizable. I was just wondering if there is any way to run low resource mode in CLI or if there is some reason why the script chews so much cpu when running? Cheers man any help is appreciated and thankyou in advance.

Hey there thank you for the kind words, and yes I've also noticed the script can be laggy especially when selecting more options such as looting, only loot my npcs, etc, all of these options will add on to the lag because the script will be working harder and checking values more frequently, tracking npcs more, etc. So right now the best way is to do low resources mode + hide paint at all times. The paint gives huge lag unfortunately because it also does a lot of calculations in the background. If you could let me know what your save settings are I could try and optimise some specific options for you. :D

• Heart 2

16 hours ago, Czar said:

I actually prefer these type of requests because I want to know exactly the objective from start to finish and this explains it well. I'll make some changes. I already notice a couple things right off the bat which can be improved, for example the cannonballs I need to set them to amount: 0 so that the client knows to withdraw all, instead of an actual value e.g. 9500 or something. But yeah I'll go through the list and add those. I will also be adding something unrelated got a nice request on my disc about adding myths guild bank that'll be added too, and I'm constantly looking for more map areas that need supporting e.g. lighthouse as you mentioned above and a bunch of other slayer stuff. Ty again it really helps push this bot further in terms of quality.

Hey there thank you for the kind words, and yes I've also noticed the script can be laggy especially when selecting more options such as looting, only loot my npcs, etc, all of these options will add on to the lag because the script will be working harder and checking values more frequently, tracking npcs more, etc. So right now the best way is to do low resources mode + hide paint at all times. The paint gives huge lag unfortunately because it also does a lot of calculations in the background. If you could let me know what your save settings are I could try and optimise some specific options for you. :D

Hey Czar thanks for the fast reply! My current settings are: Banking: Active Bank Condition: loot when full - Walk

Pref Bank: Lumbridge - Walk Loot: Raw Chicken/Bones - Only loot my targets Armour: Weapon - bronze dagger Shield - wooden shield, both with grab from bank option checked Misc.2: Wait after clicking attack Task and Schedule: Enable level task: Lowest skill first - Defence 10, Settings: Move mouse outside screen. 

I also have low resource mode on but not sure if that mode works when using CLI? and web walking 1 with HUD hidden.

I have a decent cpu a Ryzen 5 - 8 core but its still seems to chew through cpu with just two instances of the script.  Cheers man appreciate you trying to help 🤗

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO