Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey dude , would You consider making a revenant killer? Set target revenant, once in target revenant area, Auto Log out once engaged by another player that can attack You within 3 levels of wildy where You are standing ( if out of combat ),  If in combat, then auto teleport with either runes or glory amulet if past 20 wild , grab a duel ring, tele to ferox enclave, and run back to rev spot. Rinse repeat. I see someone has a bot running rev caves and shit makes bank. I think You'd do pretty well writing that similar script. 

• Like 1

@Melrpm No chinning supported yet but will do in future

@CIeetZ Revs has been a dream of mine for a long time but I think there is a market rule against premium Wildy scripts, not sure :feels: That will not stop me though, maybe free/VIP only script coming soon? :doge: 

Trials activated gl guys, v294.0 should go live any moment now, more to come <3 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, michaeltheman said:

Hey dude. Got it working fine on rock crabs but when I try to set it up at blue drags in taverly in just won't do anything ? (Unsure if it's the settings I've chosen etc) 

Show me your banking setup, I ran blue dragons couple days ago and it walked, try my profile:

https://pastebin.com/raw/a2xpVdn4

But yeah show setup so I can see what went wrong and potentially future proof it in the next version so it doesn't happen again. Remember the script is very strict/literal so whatever we tell it to do, it'll do.

EDIT: Also did you remember to type in the Dusty key as well? Unless you have 70 agil. I just tried it couple mins ago on my 70 agil guy and seems to be walking there fine, I'll try on a non-70 account just to be safe :doge: 

7yFhyX1.gif

Edited by Czar

On 7/8/2022 at 5:59 AM, Czar said:

@Melrpm No chinning supported yet but will do in future

@CIeetZ Revs has been a dream of mine for a long time but I think there is a market rule against premium Wildy scripts, not sure :feels: That will not stop me though, maybe free/VIP only script coming soon? :doge: 

Trials activated gl guys, v294.0 should go live any moment now, more to come <3 

ya if it has to be free then dont bother. You deserve to get paid for all ur time man. Maybe keep it in the back burner xD . Tons of other stuff You can work on for now as it is 8D peace

Edited by CIeetZ
  • Heart 1

New Update (v296)

- Added Portal Nexus to teleport menu, includes every single teleport on there from A-Z, uses house tabs to get there.
- Added a new patch for walking to fight box, works way better now
- Fixed falador teleport spell/tab mix-up in setup window
- Misc bug fixes.

A whole lot more coming too <3 Update will automatically go live within 24 hrs.

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO