Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

8 minutes ago, sponker24 said:

hey man im so sorry just trying to get some help but i just bought the script and everytime i click run it just sits there saying calculating. i have waiting over 5 mins and it just sits there doing nothing.

I will help you. First of all have you chosen an npc to fight? You should be selecting this one:

4R1gQL6.png

So you either add npc via nearby npcs (click Add Npc) or if you are starting the bot while away from npcs you can just type the npc name you wish to fight, e.g. "Seagull" and the bot will search for the nearest seagull on the map.

If you already have chosen an npc, then it's worth looking at the console logs (bottom right of osbot client -> click -> copy all -> paste here) the bot may be telling you something, or there may be an instruction/error.

The "Move mouse outside screen" is a bit buggy, for example if Im killing dragon and have loot setup, it'll click the dragon (mouse off) click the loot (mouse off) click the safe spot (mouse off) click the dragon (mouse off) so after each action its moving off the screen.

Ideally its coded so its only Mouse Off Screen while killing the monster, and doesn't move back off until Im resting killing the monster 

Script is fantastic otherwise 

• Heart 1

It does, and I am working on getting it to take shortcut with 65 agility + summer pie soon, got a lot of requests for this lately. 

Gave trial so you can see if you like, gl sir 🙏

Also guys I am working on another update for a bunch of requests on this thread + dms + discord. Next version will be v308.

Yesterday's update went live regarding some inv fixes, looting bag interface patch, some safety patches, rune drags improved as well and a bunch of others which I don't remember :feels: 

Edited by Czar

I feel that calling this awesome and powerful piece of software a "script", suggesting that it's simplistic in nature, is detracting from its incredible capability.

Did you read the features page yet? It's nuts. There is just an incredible amount of features packed into this product. From a technical point of view, it's super impressive. From a botter's point of view, it's a steal. It provides so much capability for such a cheap price.

This "script" is BAD ASS. If you're looking for confirmation that it's great before buying it; I want you to know that it's great and you should buy it.

Not to mention the software developer behind this "script" is active on the discord everyday. He's already made like 4-5 updates for things I've asked about alone. Just for me because I asked. Incredible.

Ask for a 24hr trial if you're socks still aren't blown off.
I've seen the dev hand out trials to interested botters like it's candy.

Dude, it's like $9 or something. Just get it. You'll be satisfied.

Edited by Anon829252
  • Like 2
  • Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO