Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Yes there is a way to buy it with gp, so basically gotta trade a verified person (who has rank) gp and they will give you the equivalent $ amount in the store so you can buy any script. Everything is done in this section there's a huge market for this specific area: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

I have given another 24 hr trial so you can give it one last try before deciding for purchase <3 

Yup noticed this too, they broke the orb interfaces I'll update those ASAP <3

New Update (v296.4)

- Quickprayer orbs updated after PvP Update today broke the IDs

Update will automatically go live within 24 hrs enjoy.

Also have some good news for the next major version of the bot, will reveal more info later.

Edited by Czar

hey man. just wanted to report a glitch . I was running the security stronghold script  on my pure, at flesh crawlers. I went to check the client and it had said "I am already under attack" about 150 times. I think even if it got banned from that it'd only be a two day but the basic jist is, 2 super combat pots, 26 manta rays, afk mode off. Was gonna use afk mode til this got investigated , but after the flesh crawlers go un-aggro, the bot doesnt leave and come back to re-aggro. It just stands there. Peace

Edited by CIeetZ
  • Heart 1

2 hours ago, CIeetZ said:

hey man. just wanted to report a glitch . I was running the security stronghold script  on my pure, at flesh crawlers. I went to check the client and it had said "I am already under attack" about 150 times. I think even if it got banned from that it'd only be a two day but the basic jist is, 2 super combat pots, 26 manta rays, afk mode off. Was gonna use afk mode til this got investigated , but after the flesh crawlers go un-aggro, the bot doesnt leave and come back to re-aggro. It just stands there. Peace

I will take a look ASAP and make sure it works better. My guess is that the bot couldn't walk to your chosen AFK tile, I usually set my afk tile south near the doors (and fight area to north-west), do you remember where you set your afk tile? If not dw. Do you also remember if you had Auto Retaliate enabled? Btw don't worry I don't believe your account will be banned for something like this. I just saw that a couple other people got banned in other clients I won't mention the names publicly.

EDIT:

After testing at flesh crawlers, I found some things which needed updating, will be working a lot better in v298.0 today <3 

Also guys yesterday's update v297.0 is officially live, gl :D It also includes quickprayer updated, staminas while walking, added some new maps, improved cannon functionality and aio fight walking system (kalphite caves too), rope + shantay pass added. 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

I will take a look ASAP and make sure it works better. My guess is that the bot couldn't walk to your chosen AFK tile, I usually set my afk tile south near the doors (and fight area to north-west), do you remember where you set your afk tile? If not dw. Do you also remember if you had Auto Retaliate enabled? Btw don't worry I don't believe your account will be banned for something like this. I just saw that a couple other people got banned in other clients I won't mention the names publicly.

EDIT:

After testing at flesh crawlers, I found some things which needed updating, will be working a lot better in v298.0 today <3 

Also guys yesterday's update v297.0 is officially live, gl :D It also includes quickprayer updated, staminas while walking, added some new maps, improved cannon functionality and aio fight walking system (kalphite caves too), rope + shantay pass added. 

ayy thats whats up bro good job. Im thinking mostly it just tries to attack the wrong flesh crawler the same tick it gets attacked so ya I doubt thats bannable. Not really the same 'mistake' function as like say using an alcher and clicking an item in inv 100 times because ur out of nature runes which is what I was comparing the two day ban to. Im always cautious of repeated errors because since I overlay AHK sequences over the osbot clients, bans are pretty much impossible unless its by doing an error action hundreds of times. Typically thats not an issue though especially with scripts of Your caliber 8D . Thanks for reporting in and have a great weekend.

*Edit* actually when I think about it, when it goes to attack an npc and its already being attacked, theres a delay for a second where it recalibrates ( you are already being attacked ), and auto retaliate kicks in. Maybe You could code it to where, while the npc's are aggro , theres a slight delay in going to attack a monster, which would give it time to make sure its not already being attacked. Then this small delay could be removed once the npc is no longer aggressive. I think this would not only make the xp p/h more efficient, but it would remove the "you are already being attacked" issue. Peace

Edited by CIeetZ
  • Heart 1

I see what you mean, and yeah you're correct about it not being like other clicks since technically all they see is the mouse and it is similar to attacking normally, but yeah I hope you got no bans. I appreciate the response and feedback it means a lot. I want to always improve the bot anywhere I can find.

I'm still testing different setups, I just did a small 6 hr session sadly forgot to enable looting :feels: ignore the version btw

p1zV50P.png

So testing aside, in the new update I made it so there is a quicker responsiveness which means the bot will realise its in combat sooner and potentially stop attacking other targets. I was a bit confused at first because the skeletons will always attack and if we don't select to fight them the bot will just try fight crawlers. Any ideas on what the bot should do in that situation other than fighting the skellies? I am looking for any advice XD

Also forgot to mention that in the new version the tile will also light up when setting break tile, I had a couple questions about this in PMs so just wanted to clear the air on anyone else wondering.

Edited by Czar
  • Mald 1

Well it seems fine to me that it just keeps walking and ignores other enemies on the way to the flesh crawlers. Once the stamina is implemented minimal damage will be taken as it'll just run past stronger enemies on the way to the training zone. One more bug to report, I set it to withdraw two super combat pots, and 26 manta rays. After banking, it leaves the bank, sips a super combat, deposits it, then goes back to the training spot with 1 super combat and the food. You can almost certainly reproduce this result by starting the bot at edge bank and letting it withdraw the items itself. Anyway, look forward to seeing it improve. Your the goat as usual.

Edited by CIeetZ
  • Heart 1

I noticed that too, not sure why I let the bot sip potions at the bank it seems detrimental. I'll make some more changes today <3 Legend, again thanks for continued support and feedback, I love hearing criticism it always helps make the bot better than it was before ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

Hey Boss. Would You mind setting a test cannon up east of castle wars arena at ogres? I tried running cannon mode there a couple times and it doesnt wanna run long at all. Seems like maybe once the cannon breaks so does the script. Would love to be able to pound out some range levels there and would probly be the easier area to work on as far as cannoning goes. Thanks for Your time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CIeetZ said:

Hey Boss. Would You mind setting a test cannon up east of castle wars arena at ogres? I tried running cannon mode there a couple times and it doesnt wanna run long at all. Seems like maybe once the cannon breaks so does the script. Would love to be able to pound out some range levels there and would probly be the easier area to work on as far as cannoning goes. Thanks for Your time.

EDIT:

I'm setting up some test runs now and investigating, ty for the heads up ^^ :D 

nLUm0G6.png

I'll keep testing here for a couple hours and make sure nothing broke in the last jagex update <3

EDIT 2:

Seems that repairing cannon is working fine, I'll keep an eye on it maybe the issue is something else. Do you think maybe it could be related to banking, or food? Also did the tile light up grey for you btw? Trying to gather all the info I can xD

X1CIfd3.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Hmm Even with the banking options off it still happened. Ya the grey tile lit up Im pretty sure. I did set it to loot the seeds from the ogres. Also I had the cannon in the little gap to the north a little which gives more xp . Where theres a break in the wall north of where ur at, You can fit it in there. I'll probly try it again here and see how it goes. Not the biggest need to bank really since its safe spottable and u take minimal damage, but I'll try it again here and get back to you.

• Like 1

I couldn't get cannon mode to fail but I have noticed some areas of the bot where it can potentially stop during cannonin, so I decided to add some stability changes to cannon mode shoutout to @CIeetZ :) If anything goes wrong in this update we can easily identify what happened via the console logger this time.

New Update (v299.0)

- Added improvements for flesh crawlers (stronghold plugin)
- Stability changes for cannon mode, with and without fight alongside cannon
- Bot now has more verbose logging in case anything goes wrong we can copy/paste the errors
- Patched kalphite dungeon, shantay pass
- Added a fix for autocasting spells: no longer uses spell first time round, only clicks attack now
- Added ranged equipment to auto upgrade list (leather -> black d'hide)

More new features and improvements on the way, stay tuned guys <3 Please allow up to 24 hours for the update to automatically go live.

Edited by Czar
  • Mald 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO