Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 3/21/2018 at 7:27 AM, EXP said:

- What is the bug = 
The script does not logout nor takes breaks 95% of the time, on discovery I noticed it has two methods of actually performing this tasks. 
A simple logout on the spot whilst not in combat (this works but the method chosen is rare.) 
The main method of running away from combat and waiting at the bank does not work at all; it waits at the bank for a few minutes with this message in the logger 
"At bank, can break without any problems! Waiting for breaks to kick in, 2 minutes left." 
– Once this reaches 1 minute it either runs back to fight or banks everything and then takes out the selected items chosen at the start and returns back to fighting. 

- How did you make the bug happen = 
Simply run the script with breaks on at Sand Crabs

- Tried client restart? = 
Yes

- Normal script or a plugin? = 
Sand Crab plugin

- Which exact setup options are enabled? 
Doesn't matter does it with every setup (If you need more information please PM)

Was this fixed? I had same problems like..months of months ago 

TBH i read last few pages, and i can see it has absolute same problems i had with this script like 1 years ago (buggy af cannon / buggy af looting + safe spotting // breaking system // sand crabs).. i remember i even wasted my own time reporting Bugs and crashes again and again and looks like it changed absolute nothing..

• Like 1

Well it depends which loot settings you did, if you only loot within the game screen there can be loot outside the game screen missed out. 

I am almost done with the update guys, a lot of code has been re-written completely, most importantly looting, safespotting, some important combat/attacking code which affects most users, cannoning stability and reliability improvements and my last one will be breaks. I still haven't started on breaks but it shouldn't take long.

For rune drags there was a mix-up with the item database. It has been patched so it works for newer items above id 21,000+. 

EHayM1i.png

Stay tuned guys, update is coming up shortly, just getting breaks system over with and I will push :D 

Also, I will be adding 'beta options' for most of the new features added. I don't want to replace current systems so I added an extra option so that users will always have a backup to rely on

Edited by Czar

hello, so i just purchased this script, and i went to the plugin screen and chose sand crab, i did everything i needed like walk setting 2, activity level 4, agression level 3, and i pressed f7 to mark thw area i want to fight in, however once i press start, nothing happens besides the me auto-retaliating and killing the crabs that attack me first......... isnt the bot supposed to be walking around and killing them?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Czar said:

Well it depends which loot settings you did, if you only loot within the game screen there can be loot outside the game screen missed out. 

I am almost done with the update guys, a lot of code has been re-written completely, most importantly looting, safespotting, some important combat/attacking code which affects most users, cannoning stability and reliability improvements and my last one will be breaks. I still haven't started on breaks but it shouldn't take long.

For rune drags there was a mix-up with the item database. It has been patched so it works for newer items above id 21,000+. 

Reveal hidden contents

EHayM1i.png

Stay tuned guys, update is coming up shortly, just getting breaks system over with and I will push :D 

Also, I will be adding 'beta options' for most of the new features added. I don't want to replace current systems so I added an extra option so that users will always have a backup to rely on

Thanks for the update. I will try out Rune Drags again later. The only loot setting I usually use are "Only loot my targets" "Wait for loot to appear" "Eat for loot".  But even now at Gargoyles, it doesn't wanna pick up any noted items such as gold ore, mithril bar, steel bar. Also just saw it leave rune platelegs and rune full helm on the floor so I'm hoping this next update will fix the looting. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frapperman said:

I just bought this script and for some reason its really slow on the start up, maybe takes around 10-15 sec until the first window appear. Second, its not really working when i added my NPC, just stands there and does nothing... Am i doing something wrong? 

Missing brain.exe

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Czar said:

Reveal hidden contents

EHayM1i.png

So safespotting will work again died so many times have 0tiles from safespotting on but it moves 1tile ahead and i die

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO