Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

So i just bought the script and heres what i don't like to the point where i wish i had a refund or another script to try out.

1. the script take too long to start. if you mess up one little detail on the scripts on what your killing you will have to redo it. the script takes anywhere from 3-5 mins per load out. i have the latest mac with wifi of download speeds of 50mb/s and it still lags me.

2. green dragon plugin very laggy aswell. high ban rate im presuming because lack of real human simulator and green drags too overly populated.

3. it works well for slayer if you don't mess up the details/have decent stats cause if you get something like infernal mages its over.

4. does not save load outs for macs and some other computer.

5. prayer flick which is still in beta sucks and you can't even see them flicking because it lags you so much when it uses it. 

6. i want a refund please or a new script to try. this so far is garbage and not worth the 9.99.

if you have any questions or concerns let me know. as far as proggie reports, i do them by slayer task if you request to see one. 

• Like 2

Hello,

I'm still having problems with the profiles I've set up and saved not loading. I've opened the .txt files the script makes and the options are blank even though my profile name is in the title bar. This is a problem in mirrored mode and stealth injection mode. Restarting the client and restarting my PC did not fix it.

EDIT: This was on Windows 10 64-bit.

Edited by 0s0r4
Edited because I forgot to meniton what OS I'm on
  • Like 1

Hey. Im a little confused i'm using Perfectfighter to do slayer tasks at the moment - I can not seem to find the 'task' option whatsoever so when its done with the task it actually stops or whatever, i have looked through the entire GIU

EDIT: Found it. Im blind :D

But im wondering. As im slaying bloodvelds right now, if a superior bloodveld shows up does it actually attack it or do i have to type it in manually in the GIU?

Edited by Ibotsowhat
  • Like 1

burthrope does not have a banking option for trolls and it does not work walking either. this script has so many bugs and flaws but it works once you can get it started if you don't hope to bank

edit: had a glitch in where it switched weapons for spec attack but didn't switch back to primary after successfully completing this multiple times before in the same run.

edit: doing mountain trolls task in burthrope they attack the rangers too which is in multi zones and so u waste food quicker

Edited by firstmate
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, firstmate said:

burthrope does not have a banking option for trolls and it does not work walking either. this script has so many bugs and flaws but it works once you can get it started if you don't hope to bank

edit: had a glitch in where it switched weapons for spec attack but didn't switch back to primary after successfully completing this multiple times before in the same run.

edit: doing mountain trolls task in burthrope they attack the rangers too which is in multi zones and so u waste food quicker

Set the fighting zone well away from the rangers and you won't have an issue besides having more competition per troll if it's a busy world.

• Like 1

Got some really good suggestions and feedback, bug reports too. Breaks is getting another update, big overhaul.

Few updates for slayer coming, more looting changes, plugin updates, cannoning tweaks (only combo features e.g. cannoning and fighting, flicking etc) I still haven't experienced or heard/seen a bug with purely cannon mode, although I will be running more tests). Hopefully some mac updates before I push the main update too. Looting and safespotting are most likely getting their own tab (expanded looting tab and a standalone safespotting fight mode). Stay tuned guys. I have been doing under the hood changes mostly. Been going after the user requests and small bugs which have been present for a long time and have been ignored because they are too small/unimportant too.

Fighter guide and manual is in the final stages, I'm seeing a lot of repeated questions and mistaken bugs due to setup error. I know the script has a complex GUI and I need to make the gui more easy to use (user friendly).

the next main version update will have at least 1 feature which is suited to every single type of script user, I guarantee it, so no users are being left out with all the suggestions and bug reports.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 7

46 minutes ago, Czar said:

Got some really good suggestions and feedback, bug reports too. Breaks is getting another update, big overhaul.

Few updates for slayer coming, more looting changes, plugin updates, cannoning tweaks (only combo features e.g. cannoning and fighting, flicking etc) I still haven't experienced or heard/seen a bug with purely cannon mode, although I will be running more tests). Hopefully some mac updates before I push the main update too. Looting and safespotting are most likely getting their own tab (expanded looting tab and a standalone safespotting fight mode). Stay tuned guys. I have been doing under the hood changes mostly. Been going after the user requests and small bugs which have been present for a long time and have been ignored because they are too small/unimportant too.

Fighter guide and manual is in the final stages, I'm seeing a lot of repeated questions and mistaken bugs due to setup error. I know the script has a complex GUI and I need to make the gui more easy to use (user friendly).

the next main version update will have at least 1 feature which is suited to every single type of script user, I guarantee it, so no users are being left out with all the suggestions and bug reports.

Will we see a dedicated slayer plugin or a standalone Slayer script? I would pay whatever you wanted for it.

Edit: Can we select the fighting zone in a way like you have for your wood cutting script? It's so sexy.

Edited by mank

49 minutes ago, Czar said:

btw using salt on rock sluts it counts it as a kill so one rockslug kill would be 2 kills on the kc counter. also if you can fix banking and eating and making things easier this would be a lot better and idk why it lags  so much trying to load the script every time can you fix that too also can i get a trial on some other scripts like agility

edit: antigen needs to be added for rock crabs its literally no anti ban on it

Edited by firstmate

@firstmate

1. This seems to be a computer related problem not a script related problem; it's also your responseability to put in the data correctly

2. Can't really tell why you are complaining about Green Dragons if it clearly states they are 'NOT SUPPORTED!'

On 12-5-2016 at 4:15 PM, Czar said:

Upcoming NPCs: Green Dragons NOT SUPPORTED!,

Rock crabs and Sand crabs Added!

3. Again, YOU are responsible for the putting in the data

4. It is nowhere advertised that it does so

5. "Which is still in Beta" states that you already knew it was in Beta mode and still purchased the script

6. IMO you have've given not even one legitamte reason why you should be refunded, then again you're lucky I'm not the one refunding

@Czar or others, does the script support Zeah Catacombs and if so how does it bank?

Edited by CJ7

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO