Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Anyone else having trouble safespotting with range? Everytime I set the bot up I'll kill something with my safespot set and fight zone set/ not set (fight zone doesn't matter too much) after the monsters death it will loot my arrows or at least try to. Then run straight back to the safespot tile. Try and loot again and click straight back to safespot tile. It will be stuck in this loop until the loot / arrows disappear. Anyone else? Did I set up incorrectly?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, junkpie said:

Can't seem to add items to the loot list. I get suggestions for certain weird item names when I type letter into the box. E.g. I want to loot Fire battlestaff but when I type it fully it doesn't appear. A suggestion appears writing "Fine mesh net" after typing Fi.

It's simply an autocomplete feature. The reason your Fire battlestaff didn't pop up was because it was typed fully. Just enter in the correct name of the item and add it to your loot list.

• Like 1

Is there an option to make the script stop when out of food? Kind of seems ridiculous to not have that as a default setting. Or a check box to confirm you want it to run back to its last location again and keep killing npcs. And if it does do all of that BY DEFAULT, have it equip the items in the inventory.

What are these amateur default settings. I pay money for scripts so issues like this don't happen. 

Pretty disappointed. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shryry said:

Is there an option to make the script stop when out of food? Kind of seems ridiculous to not have that as a default setting. Or a check box to confirm you want it to run back to its last location again and keep killing npcs. And if it does do all of that BY DEFAULT, have it equip the items in the inventory.

What are these amateur default settings. I pay money for scripts so issues like this don't happen. 

Pretty disappointed. 

There's a drop down menu that has many options to stop the script. Like looting a certain item, killing x amount of npc's, slayer task and wait for it.......... When out of food. You're welcome.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, miniman said:

There's a drop down menu that has many options to stop the script. Like looting a certain item, killing x amount of npc's, slayer task and wait for it.......... When out of food. You're welcome.

How is that not the default though.

Its just dumb. Make the assumption that everyone will be using this script to suicide and then want to walk back and kill the same NPC but with zero items equipped. If you price your script at $10 (more than the average 'AIO' script) I expect a little more than that. 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO